PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Rex Ryan "I'm Challenging The League To Beat The Patriots"

Status
Not open for further replies.
To beat the Pats? How about you back into the playoffs yet again this year rex :rolleyes:

the league should challenge Rex to shut his mouth. Someone needs to challenge the league to not hand the Jets victories this year.

Last edited:
It's just damn right stupid what Rex is doing now. He's 3-2 against Bill Belichick as it stands. That's hardly a dominating ledger.

It's just damn right stupid what Rex is doing now. He's 3-2 against Bill Belichick as it stands. That's hardly a dominating ledger.

We got to take it until we can beat them...and 45-3 me no 45-3's, they got us in the playoffs in a game we should have won...hope BB has been in the basement all summer...

Actually I wonder a smidge if the 4-3 stuff is to get in Sanchise's head a little.

Last edited:
Rex Ryan needs to hire a personal trainer..that guy is not healthy. I'm not even saying this as a joke or to make fun of him. He needs help.

This ploy works against them as well:)

We know we are better:rocker: Bring it! You will FAIL

Last edited:
Rex Ryan needs to hire a personal trainer..that guy is not healthy. I'm not even saying this as a joke or to make fun of him. He needs help.

Don't forget he's got "quick feet" though. :D

We got to take it until we can beat them...and 45-3 me no 45-3's, they got us in the playoffs in a game we should have won...hope BB has been in the basement all summer...

Actually I wonder a smidge if the 4-3 stuff is to get in Sanchise's head a little.
I don't mind Rex talking trash (I'm not sure why I thought it was 3-2 when it's 4-3 as you've rightfully pointed out) but that's not a basis to pretend that you're dominant as is the context of his words.

to be fair, he kinda has a point

BB response: mumble, mumble, mumble...

Rex can say what he wants considering hes beaten the Patriots 3 of the last 5 times and a playoff victory on top of that.

Did you guys see his new tribal tattoo on his leg? I'd expect that from a 20 year old, not a lard ass midddle age man.

Rex can say what he wants considering hes beaten the Patriots 3 of the last 5 times and a playoff victory on top of that.

Rex hasnt even won the AFC East yet, LOL. Jest fans would be content with regular season wins. That's what happens when your team has been the joke of the league since the early 70's.

Did you guys see his new tribal tattoo on his leg? I'd expect that from a 20 year old, not a lard ass midddle age man.
Its part of "Bonding" with his young players. ;)

Fat boy is worried.
4853659999_e1d81372bb.jpg

I think Rex does a great job of going between "the Pats are the greatest" and we're going to win the SB. Rex is establishing himself as one of the top coaches in the game.

I don't even care if Rex says anything anymore. He's said so much crap that when he does say something stupid, its just like "ho hum"

I'm sorry to say, but Rex Ryan is growing on me just a bit. I don't mind this guy at all.

Jabba the Gut saying this is king of ironic because he spends some much time trashing his opponent every week. I would think the rest of the league wants to kick jabbas ass.

Last edited:
I don't mind Rex talking trash (I'm not sure why I thought it was 3-2 when it's 4-3 as you've rightfully pointed out) but that's not a basis to pretend that you're dominant as is the context of his words.

Lol the 4-3 stuff was about the new D...the Jets are a whopping 4-2 over the Pats in the last 6 games. Rex was gloating. Just hope that this year his mouth is writing checks that his team can't cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes