PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis Possible ACL injury (update: torn ACL confirmed; out for rest of the season)

Status
Not open for further replies.
THose non-contact injuries always end up bad. 2012 is done for Revis. Bummer.

What Jets fans were excited about Brady's injured?

I hate the Patriots and Brady is probably my least favorite player in the league, but I still hated to see him go down. His first game back after the greatest QB season of all-time? As a fan of the game that sucked to see, and I felt for Brady in that situation.

Every fanbase has their *******s, but don't judge them all after a few reactions.

I hate the Patriots and Brady is probably my least favorite player in the league, but I still hated to see him go down. His first game back after the greatest QB season of all-time? As a fan of the game that sucked to see, and I felt for Brady in that situation.

Every fanbase has their *******s, but don't judge them all after a few reactions.

You don't spend much time on Jets message boards do you?

Some Jets were happy. Most won't. Just like some Pats fans will be happy that Revis is done while most won't.

every single one I know..........and I live in NJ..........so allot of em.....

:singing: sooooooooooooo

Stay classy, Pats fans. What a bunch of ***hol#$ gloating over an injury.

I would never root for a player to be injured and most Jets fans and players would say the same thing. Some of you just showed your true colors.

Just remember, what goes around comes around.

This is the only thing salvaging today. And yes, that game was so bad that I'm perfectly willing to use a player's injury to make myself feel better.

sucks for the guy.

Great player

does make it easier to beat them now.

Suffice to say that if Revis's season is over, so is the Green Beans'. The best they can hope for will be 7-9.

Hope he's not done for the year. He really is unbelievable to watch play and with the All-22 footage it would have been a treat to study perhaps the greatest CB ever in his prime.

Pats would beat them anyways with or without him.
You don't spend much time on Jets message boards do you?
Why would anyone?

Why be so diplomatic about these things? No other team and fan base sympathizes for us.

If it weakens our opponents and gives us a better chance to win, I'm all for it. sucks that the dude will be out all year, but he's a multi-millionaire with the best doctors caring for him. I'm sure he'll be just fine.

Why be so diplomatic about these things? No other team and fan base sympathizes for us.

If it weakens our opponents and gives us a better chance to win, I'm all for it. sucks that the dude will be out all year, but he's a multi-millionaire with the best doctors caring for him. I'm sure he'll be just fine.

Your point is understandable, but the problem is that when quality players go down for ANY team, the overall quality of play suffers and the games aren't as good. I'd rather beat teams at their best.

Some people like watching great players play football and not their crappy backups.

Your point is understandable, but the problem is that when quality players go down for ANY team, the overall quality of play suffers and the games aren't as good. I'd rather beat teams at their best.
I'd rather just beat them and be thankful it goes down as a W.

Rex live on NFLN right now, just said surgery needed. Didn't say specifically but sounds like done for the year. Big hit; what little I watched yesterday, Revis seemed to be their only defender making plays.

Edit: Watching more, Rex just said he needs to talk to revis before taking any action like IR; "just found out five minutes ago."

Last edited:
Done for the year, confirmed per 98.5 the sports hub

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Torn ACL, done for the year per 98.5

Sucks for him and the Jets, you hate to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes