PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis Possible ACL injury (update: torn ACL confirmed; out for rest of the season)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being reported by Jason La Confora of CBS Sports that Jets fear Derrelle Revis has an injured ACL.

Not that I wish injury upon anyone, but the memory of the Jets players unable to contain their excitement when Brady tore his ACL is seared into my mind!

Screw em!!!!

Jets fear Darrelle Revis injury is ACL-related, according to report | SI Tracking Blog
You may be happy putting yourself on the level of those who celebrated Brady's injury, but I am not.

Well wishes to Revis for his recovery. The NFL needs it stars out there week in week out.

Last edited:
I wouldn't want to be a jests fan right now.

Actually I will never want to be a jests fan. Ever.

the jets D isn't very good..without revis for a year...it's over for them

You may be happy putting yourself on the level of those who celebrated Brady's injury, but I am not.

Well wishes to Revis for his recovery. The NFL needs it stars out there week in week out.

Well put. Revis is a great player and hope he gets better soon.

when pats star players get hurt..do they say the same as we are saying?

Last edited:
I can never celebrate an injury to a player even a Jets' player. I hope the reports are wrong even if it means that Brady will have to face Revis twice.

Yeah, just because Jets fans may have celebrated Brady's injury, it doesn't mean we have to stoop to their level. I hope the injury is far less severe than what people think.

the jets D isn't very good..without revis for a year...it's over for them

The Jets D isn't very good with Revis. Their run defense is like swiss cheese and they cannot pressure the QB for the life of them.

The Jets D isn't very good with Revis. Their run defense is like swiss cheese and they cannot pressure the QB for the life of them.

Their D would be the perfect scenario for our O. Would help our Oline a lot

Not gonna get all excited about an injury to anyone.

Also not gonna show off some self-righteous indignation at those who are enjoying the Jets best player going down.

It is what it is, right? Rooting for an injury is pathetic, but now that it has happened, I am having trouble getting all broken up over it. F Revis and F the Jets.

....and you,rookie,can get the F off this board:yeahthat:

Which Jets players could not contain their excitement??? I don't remember that.

Revis is a great player who just happens to wear a Jets uniform. To be happy about his injury is not what i feel, I'm not sad about it but not happy.

You mean the same Revis that calls BB names? That one?
What was his word association response to "Belichick"? Jerk, or something like that?

Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles are proving you can come back from ACL tears. Let's trade for Revis!

Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles are proving you can come back from ACL tears. Let's trade for Revis!

I think you forgot Wes Welker and Tom Brady :D

I am not going to celebrate Revis getting injured...

However ... I will definitely celebrate if their CB depth sucks real bad. :D

You mean the same Revis that calls BB names? That one?
What was his word association response to "Belichick"? Jerk, or something like that?

Oh so what. Just because he calls BB names means he's not a great player? GTFOH. Patsnutme didn't say he was a great person. He said the man was a great player, which he is no matter what he feels about BB and the Pats.

I believe this is a contract year for Revis

Every year is a contract year for Revis.... :D

Bummer for him. Hope he recovers and can come back next year if it is an ACL.

yup...could be out for the year...changes how they play D now completely

Did the Jets use their 1 IR allotment yet?

If its an MCL maybe he gets back quicker

wonrg thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey