PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Revis Possible ACL injury (update: torn ACL confirmed; out for rest of the season)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Revis Possible ACL injury (update: torn ACL confirmed; out for rest of the season

They showed the Brady knee injury on the board at ralph wilson when it happened it was the loudest that stadiums been since the Jim Kelly days.

i heard that too...but it's expected..lots of people want brady to be hurt..including lots of jets bills and miami fans

Re: Revis out for year, torn ACL

I didn't think the Jets had much of a chance this year anyways.

Their DLine is pretty bad.... theres no point in having a shutdown CB when teams can run it down your throat all day

Re: Revis Possible ACL injury (update: torn ACL confirmed; out for rest of the season

Well, fatmouth Rex Ryan boasted that he is the best Defensive Coordinator in the NFL.

Show us Dbag.

Jets D is now garbage. Slow LBs. Can't get a pass rush..now they can't always play man on the outside..uh oh

This is bad for football, the guy is an awesome player.

What Jets fans were excited about Brady's injured?

I hate the Patriots and Brady is probably my least favorite player in the league, but I still hated to see him go down. His first game back after the greatest QB season of all-time? As a fan of the game that sucked to see, and I felt for Brady in that situation.

Every fanbase has their *******s, but don't judge them all after a few reactions.

you can't be serious. i was watching the game at a sports bar and all non pats fans were giddy hoping brady was done for the year. charger fan, jet fan and steeler fan were especially celebritory. that scene changed me forever as a sports fan. i'd never seen anything like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News