Response to Bronco Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't get to see that, too bad.

bort said:
But they were 12-4!

12-4!!!!

Shouldn't they be better then NE?

Nope...they were in a softer division than even the PATS (Houston & Tenn)

Why is it that the chiefs deserve to be there and we didnt. We had a better record. We had one of the hardest schedules in the league, if anyone really realizes that anymore..

The Chiefs and PATS had the same record. The Chiefs beat you.

patsfan13 said:
Didn't get to see that, too bad.

Well if you happen to be a fan, they repeat it a few times during the week. I'm sure if you check your listings, I'll be you can catch it. Again, it was on TV Land.

PATSummerallofthe80s said:

I only mention the record bc of this:

"The 2006 PATS are just like the 2002 PATS, except they are older. slower, fatter, less exciting, and shall we say the team with by far the worst record in the AFC playoffs (a mediocre 10-6) in a lousy division. KC deserved to be there instead of the PATS who threw the Miami game to avoid PIT and play a punchless Jacksonville."

Not much for reg season records

Why is it that the chiefs deserve to be there and we didnt. We had a better record. We had one of the hardest schedules in the league, if anyone really realizes that anymore..

Are people saying Denver shouldn't be here? No, just yer trolls...

I never played the Chiefs

PATSummerallofthe80s said:

We had a tougher schedule and I'm not counting our loss to miami in the final week as a loss considering we nearly beat them with our 3rd stringers out there.

skri65 said:
We had a tougher schedule and I'm not counting our loss to miami in the final week as a loss considering we nearly beat them with our 3rd stringers out there.

Well unfortunately you must count the loss. That was BB's choice. He did it to avoid the Steelers. But even if you don't believe that. You didn't have a tougher schedule than KC. Plus they beat you. Just my take.

I'm a little hazy here...tell me...just what does a victory by the Chiefs IN KC ,where they are historically strong, have to do with KC making the playoffs?

When KC makes the playoffs, they sh!t the bed...EVERY SINGLE TIME FOR OVER THIRTY YEARS.

KC fan ain't too bright

I for one am VERY nervous about the upcoming game. I think the Pats are just peaking while my team (and I won't give up on them) is definitely not. But, the good news is IF they can beat the Pats (if the Pats implode fingers crossed) then there will be no stopping us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft