PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Request from my brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaScotiaPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
"Murr, could you ask one of your goosesteppin buddies on pats fan when the schedual for next year gets released, and around when the tickets go on sale?"

:D

So if you goosesteppin mofos (seriously I don't even know what that means) could hook him up here it'd be appreciated. ;)

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
"Murr, could you ask one of your goosesteppin buddies on pats fan when the schedual for next year gets released, and around when the tickets go on sale?"

:D

So if you goosesteppin mofos (seriously I don't even know what that means) could hook him up here it'd be appreciated. ;)

Your brother just called us all Nazis. And YOU just called us Nazi motherf*ckers. :eek:

I think they meant as in followers of the Pats we march in line. Right? It'd better be. Anyway the schedule came out on April 13th last year so.... and indvidula tix usually go on sale @ June 10th or so.

He can call us anything but bandwagoners. We will invade NS if that happens. He sounds like a soccer fan. You know how they are.

Schedule probably won't come out until late April or May, as I recall.

Last edited:
As a Jew, I am offended by the Nazi characterization. I shall now throw stones in the streets, burn a few flags and pelt the Canadian Embassy with matzo balls.

Last edited:
right on my hebrew brotha

shmessy said:
As a Jew, I am offended by the Nazi characterization. I shall now throw stones in the streets, burn a few flags and pelt the Canadian Embassy with matzo balls.
in solidarity with my jewish brother's aggravation and injured "self-esteem", i shall burn a few nova scotian and newfoundlandian flags (check them out-they're really cool, could have hip-hop potential) and thereeupon wrap the canadian embassy with large-print copies of the south african government's manifesto.
then my hebrew brotha and i shall repair to the nation's only black-jewish restaurant (in charleston, sc) for our revolutionary nourishment.
all you infidels are, of course, invited.
i googled "goosesteppin" and as best i can make out it's a term for "rabid fan".

ilduce06410 said:
in solidarity with my jewish brother's aggravation and injured "self-esteem", i shall burn a few nova scotian and newfoundlandian flags (check them out-they're really cool, could have hip-hop potential) and thereeupon wrap the canadian embassy with large-print copies of the south african government's manifesto.
then my hebrew brotha and i shall repair to the nation's only black-jewish restaurant (in charleston, sc) for our revolutionary nourishment.
all you infidels are, of course, invited.
i googled "goosesteppin" and as best i can make out it's a term for "rabid fan".
Thank god for google - another international incident avoided! :p

PatsChick87 said:
Thank god for google - another international incident avoided! :p

Check this out (that Google also produced). There may be a reason for the hip hop connection. :eek:

Believe it or not, millions of years ago Nova Scotia was actually part of Africa. When the earth's crust shifted and Africa and North America separated, Nova Scotia got left behind.

http://www.gov.ns.ca/cmns/notebook/default.asp

Fanfrom1960 said:

Check this out (that Google also produced). There may be a reason for the hip hop connection. :eek:

Believe it or not, millions of years ago Nova Scotia was actually part of Africa. When the earth's crust shifted and Africa and North America separated, Nova Scotia got left behind.

http://www.gov.ns.ca/cmns/notebook/default.asp

That's why we're building a cabin up in Cape Breton this summer - love that "left behind" feeling!!!!! Just me and the bald eagles up on the lake! :D

ilduce06410 said:

Really? I googled it also and didn't see anything like that. "Goosestep" was always a term used in reference to the high-kick marching style of Nazi soldiers. I'm afraid the international incident mentioned above is back on.

Last edited:
Everyone is so sensitive these days. Its really getting pathetic.

We live in a country full of big Babies.

Triumph said:

Not to worry Triump, we might be missing a few smiley faces or grins, but we're just having some fun here! At least that's what my take is! ;)

Triumph said:

Oh really, you think we are too sensitive?

Well, that really hurts my feelings.

shmessy said:

We can also kidnap and behead a couple of Canadians :enranged:

Tunescribe said:
Really? I googled it also and didn't see anything like that. "Goosestep" was always a term used in reference to the high-kick marching style of Nazi soldiers. I'm afraid the international incident mentioned above is back on.

Times have changed.
Our kids are getting worse.
They won't obey their parents,
they just want to fart and curse.
Should we blame the government?
Or blame society?
Or should we blame the images on TV?

Heck no!

BLAME CANADA! BLAME CANADA!

Regards,
Chris

chris_in_sunnyvale said:
Times have changed.
Our kids are getting worse.
They won't obey their parents,
they just want to fart and curse.
Should we blame the government?
Or blame society?
Or should we blame the images on TV?

Heck no!

BLAME CANADA! BLAME CANADA!

Regards,
Chris

Right! Damn Canadians, with their flapping heads and beady eyes ... And those potty mouths Terrance and Phillip ...

I'd just like to make everyone aware I had no idea it had anything to do with Nazism and apologise to anyone who was actually offended.

I asked my bro about it and he meant it as being passionately loyal to the team, nothing more.

Once again I'm sorry.

PATSNUTme said:
He can call us anything but bandwagoners. We will invade NS if that happens. He sounds like a soccer fan. You know how they are.

Schedule probably won't come out until late April or May, as I recall.

He is a soccer fan, but he likes the Cowboys too.

NovaScotiaPatsFan said:
He is a soccer fan, but he likes the Cowboys too.

Kill him now.

This thread reminds me of an old movie where the US was going to start war with Canada for some reason. Wasn't really that funny except in a few spots. What was the name of that movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News