PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report (Unconfirmed) - Patriots sign Brandon Browner

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh..some bo hump agent "blasts" the press...yeah, he's not trying to make an instant 15 minute appearance in the twitterverse Hall Of Fame...

Yesterday's version was Darrelle Revis' "manager".

Sounds like a terrific agent. Playing hockey while his client is visiting teams. Seriously, **** this guy.

Just because Browner MAY have signed doesn't mean he's penciled in as a starter...we went through all this roster building nonsense last season when the Pats signed those receivers. People went nutso arguing about how this one was a starter over that one and it ended up NONE of them even made the cut.

Are you joking?

If he comes to town....
Dennard, Ryan, Arrington, Browner, McCourty, Harmon, Wilson Sr/Jr in the DB. Mayo, Collins, maybe a FA signing/draft pick at LB with respectable coverage abilities.

O yeah, then there's this...

uploadfromtaptalk1394765641846.jpg

Are you joking?

1. His username does happen to be "Joker".

2. Browner will be on suspension to start 2014, so by definition he can't be a "starter" right away. :p

Just because Browner MAY have signed doesn't mean he's penciled in as a starter...we went through all this roster building nonsense last season when the Pats signed those receivers. People went nutso arguing about how this one was a starter over that one and it ended up NONE of them even made the cut.

Ah, the "We Need To Trade Our Surplus of TEs for Draft Picks!!" days last pre-season.
Good times!

If he comes to town....
Dennard, Ryan, Arrington, Browner, McCourty, Harmon, Wilson Sr/Jr in the DB. Mayo, Collins, maybe a FA signing/draft pick at LB with respectable coverage abilities.

View attachment 6275

Why the picture of Talib?

Sounds like a terrific agent. Playing hockey while his client is visiting teams. Seriously, **** this guy.

doesn't matter now...the whole world KNOWS he exploded...now the world will want to know about the crazy, explosive guy...people, when they see an explosion, naturally want MORE...he's an agent...which is synonymous with WHORE. Say what you want but the public LOVES their prostitutes...it builds their sense of moral superiority.

I could care less what this freak has to say.

I'd really want this clown as my agent. Hockey?

If he was my agent I would fire him and hire someone else so he gets no commission if it is true you are playing hockey.

You do not get time off this time of year if this is your job. If you are an agent this week is booked as is the prior week. This should be your life for that time frame. You are getting 5-10% (whatever it is) of multimillion dollar contracts.

Take the month of October off if you want but you work overtime this week.

who need defensive linemen? Let's just line up Chandler Jones along with 4 linebackers and 6 defensive backs. :rocker:

Love the hysteria:

Agent blasts report of Browner deal in New England | ProFootballTalk

Just as the evening was beginning to slow down, it has picked up. In a big way.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reported via Twitter that the Patriots agreed to terms with free-agent cornerback Brandon Browner. Browner’s agent begs to differ. In a very unique way.

“It’s 100 percent untrue,” agent Peter Schaffer told PFT by phone, moments after the report landed on Twitter. “I’ve got four teams to negotiate with. I’ve got irresponsible journalists who don’t check their facts putting this stuff out there, and my phone is blowing up when I’m trying to play hockey.”

Schaffer plays in an adult hockey league in Denver.

“I’ve got very little patience for irresponsible journalists who put this stuff out and ruin my night,” Schaffer said. “My phone is going nuts. I just wanna play hockey.”

All Browner wants to do is play football. Schaffer has made it clear that Browner has not yet picked a team, in one of the most colorful ways we can recall.

Our secondary just became the best in the league with the exception of Seattle only because Earl Thomas makes a big difference

2cQn39Y.jpg

First the airliner goes missing
Now Browner & agent

Why is Browner suspended for the first four games?

I hope this is what's happening to Peter Sheffer right now

Attachments

• lucic.jpg
    lucic.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 124
who need defensive linemen? Let's just line up Chandler Jones along with 4 linebackers and 6 defensive backs. :rocker:

The "amoeba of boom" defense. I like it.

If he comes to town....

View attachment 6275

Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif

wow...all you people are nuttier than I am...this is a great day here at Patsfans....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents