PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report (Unconfirmed) - Patriots sign Brandon Browner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twitter can send updates directly to your phone while you work or enjoy life. We live in an age where technology allows you to be up to date while living life. It's not that crazy anymore.

There is a whole difference from hearing about something on twitter..... than someone telling us its happened and someone is going to tell you about it in 2 mins in better detail.

Forget the middle man who is filling your life with meaningless junk every 5 mins.

the tweet of god is far too funny not to have a twitter account though.

I think that Mort has pretty much handed over the keys to breaking news to Adam Schefter. John Clayton has also been pretty quiet.

Clayton has still been on ESPN though more as an analyst. Mort hasn't been seen or heard from in weeks.

There is a whole difference from hearing about something on twitter..... than someone telling us its happened and someone is going to tell you about it in 2 mins in better detail.

Forget the middle man who is filling your life with meaningless junk every 5 mins.

so what you're saying is that twitter can be hit or miss so instead of trying to decipher or decide what is credible for ourselves we should just throw the whole thing out...seems reasonable.

If we sign Browner for a cheap deal that would be great, but he doesn't fill a need with Revis, Dennard, Arrington and Ryan. A DL/WR/OL/TE are more of a need

Off topic, but i just vomited after finding out denver still has 17 million in cap space.

How is that even possible? Talib and ware account for 17mil cap hit this year, ward as like 3.5.

I thought they entered with around 27?

If we sign Browner for a cheap deal that would be great, but he doesn't fill a need with Revis, Dennard, Arrington and Ryan. A DL/WR/OL/TE are more of a need

Sure he does: SS.

BREAKING!!!!!!!! ( I AM KIDDING)

This happened a few minutes ago, Brandon was seen leaving for New England from Dulles international airport

VKO73.gif

BREAKING!!!!!!!!

This happened a few minutes ago, Brandon was seen leaving for New England from Dulles international airport

VKO73.gif

So he went to DC, and now he's coming back? I thought he hadn't even left Boston yet...

That makes sense...But should still be figured in. Over the cap has them at 8 mil. They are currently sitting at 137 mil in cap hit...so they're already bleeding into that carryover if you look at that.

This deal, if it ever existed, is dead IMHO. I don't have a high opinion of this agent.

so what you're saying is that twitter can be hit or miss so instead of trying to decipher or decide what is credible for ourselves we should just throw the whole thing out...seems reasonable.

No, I am saying you should throw the stuff that is repeated by thousands of others within a matter of minutes. People like Schefter. I am not talking about those people that who are checking there phones every 5 seconds, the people that put there phone down, and 5 seconds later they pick it up again to check.. these people are lost to the world.

I am talking about those people that do not do this, its just clutters your twitter account. Its meaningless to find out an hour later.

Per Miguel on Patscap:

- 2014: $3.625M cap hit; $5.875M dead money if cut/traded. We'er stuck with Arrington - it costs over $2M more to cut him than to keep him.
- 2015: $4.625M cap hit; $3.25M dead money if cut/traded, $1.425M savings. On the edge - way too expensive, but is the cap savings worth the dead money hit?
- 2016: $5.125M cap hit; $1.625M dead money if cut/traded (remaining portion of signing bonus), $3.5M cap savings. Definitely gone.

I completely agree, it's a terrible contract. But we're stuck with it for this year, and 2015 is iffy.

BREAKING!!!!!!!!

ok, is this for real?
The large font has me convinced.

The fact that we haven't heard anything hopefully means they are still in negotiations with browner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST