PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Report: Drew Brees gets his deal, will make insane money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting perception. Becoming very popular. Reminds me of the early Brady talk. When he got in the public eye, and other fans got sick of him. The golden boy I think they called him. So, your saying defacto, Brees is really a jerk right. Pads his stats, laughs at us all. He's a fate right ?
Hes not a good person at all. Lies about caring for kids, as of front to make money of course.
Pads his stats to make other QB's look bad, interesting.
Brees is quite the little evil genus.
Guess your smart to pick that up.

He lied about the money thing. If he hadn't cared about being the highest paid, he wouldn't have become the highest paid.

Trying to pull Brady into this should be beneath you.

He lied about the money thing. If he hadn't cared about being the highest paid, he wouldn't have become the highest paid.

Trying to pull Brady into this should be beneath you.

Your right Deus Brady is so far above Brees, what was I thinking. Brady should defiantly be off limits when dissing Brees. Their not even close.

You go ahead and continue beating him up ... what was I thinking.

Last edited:
Your right Deus Brady is so far above Brees, what was I thinking. Brady should defiantly be off limits when dissing Brees. Their not even close.

You go ahead and continue beating him up ... what was I thinking.

I didn't beat up Brees, so go cry that river to someone else. I noted that he lied about the money. That's not something you don't already know, and it's not particularly surprising. Players (and teams) lie about the money all the time.

If you want to see me bash Brees, get back to me if it's shown that he knew about the (alleged) bounties.

I didn't beat up Brees, so go cry that river to someone else. I noted that he lied about the money. That's not something you don't already know, and it's not particularly surprising. Players (and teams) lie about the money all the time.

If you want to see me bash Brees, get back to me if it's shown that he knew about the (alleged) bounties.

He didn't lie about anything. Respectfully , you have no idea what your talking about.

and for people picking on Brees in open field. 32pts on the #1 defense, that should be a win. Unlike 17pts for patriots vs the # 25 Giants defense to loose the SB. That we could put 40pts on in any dome. What does that say. No way Patriots make 32pts on SF while losing Gronk and their best RB. Not going to happen. Though have fun pushing the Giants defense myth. Our line can hold them and SF. 17pts really ?

Right Brees sucks,lol

Last edited:
He didn't lie about anything. Respectfully , you have no idea what your talking about.

and for people picking on Brees in open field. 32pts on the #1 defense, that should be a win. Unlike 17pts for patriots vs the # 25 Giants defense to loose the SB. That we could put 40pts on in any dome. What does that say. No way Patriots make 32pts on SF while losing Gronk and their best RB. Not going to happen.

Right Brees sucks,lol
Let me get this right. You're comparing the performance of a full strength Saints against the Patriots who were limited by their best offensive weapon being injured? C'mon pherein. You know I'm in your corner most of the time but this is nonsensical.

Let's have a think about this for a second. Effectively take Graham out of the equation against the 49ers. You're taking away 2 TD's and 103 yards. That's what happened to the Patriots in the Superbowl. That sort of stat line was taken away.

Last edited:
Let me get this right. You're comparing the performance of a full strength Saints against the Patriots who were limited by their best offensive weapon being injured? C'mon pherein. You know I'm in your corner most of the time but this is nonsensical.

Let's have a think about this for a second. Effectively take Graham out of the equation against the 49ers. You're taking away 2 TD's and 103 yards. That's what happened to the Patriots in the Superbowl. That sort of stat line was taken away.

thomas and graham were both out in our game theres a difference. Still scored 32pts on the #1 defense. We were not full strength. Thomas was killing them before he left 1st quarter. Your saying Patriots can score 32 pts on the #1 defense on field ? But can't score more than 17pts in dome vs the #25 defense Giants ?

but your picking on Brees, and Brees can't play out side :), silly

We have no problem doing this in foxboro :)

Last edited:
thomas and graham were both out in our game theres a difference. Still scored 32pts on the #1 defense. We were not full strength. Thomas was killing them before he left 1st quarter. Your saying Patriots can score 32 pts on the #1 defense on field ? But can't score more than 17pts in dome vs the #25 defense?

but your picking on Brees
Jimmy Graham scored 2 touchdowns and put up 103 yards. Whatever you're smoking tonight, it must be some strong stuff.

New Orleans Saints vs. San Francisco 49ers - Box Score - January 14, 2012 - ESPN

and for people picking on Brees in open field. 32pts on the #1 defense, that should be a win. Unlike 17pts for patriots vs the # 25 Giants defense to loose the SB. That we could put 40pts on in any dome. What does that say. No way Patriots make 32pts on SF while losing Gronk and their best RB. Not going to happen. Though have fun pushing the Giants defense myth. Our line can hold them and SF. 17pts really ?

Right Brees sucks,lol

Ok, I'm going to assume that the bounty thing has gotten you to drinking because, otherwise, you've lost all ability to actually use your brain properly.

Graham, you serious. You didn't see Graham leave the game 2 times. wow. Ok ill post game

In order to leave the game, he had to be in the game first. He wasn't "out".

Just how many have you had to drink tonight?

Graham, you serious. You didn't see Graham leave the game 2 times. wow. Ok ill post game
I know he left the game pherein. I know he also came back into the game because he scored the go ahead 66 yard touchdown with 1.38 left in the game (which was converted for 2 points by Sproles).

You're embarrassing yourself now.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I know he left the game pherein. I know he also came back into the game because he scored the go ahead 66 yard touchdown with 1.38 left in the game (which was converted for 2 points by Sproles).

You're embarrassing yourself now.

your right aus, almost and so wrong
He came back 2x. Its just silly this has to be explained and not 17 pts. we have nothing to prove.
But its understandable no one gets the facts strait.
Patriots would never have scored 32pts on the SF last year. Thats all that matters.

Last edited:
just shut it aus, your wrong.Not that
Im right a lot. ? He came back 2x. Its just silly this has to be explained and not 17 pts. we have nothing to prove.
Jimmy Graham scored touchdowns in the 2nd and 4th quarters whilst putting up 103 yards. It's there in the boxscore. Why are you bothering to argue against this? It's a historical fact. Sure he came out (I acknowledge this) but that's not the same as a lead up high ankle sprain to Graham is it?

You seem either incapable or ignorant of rational thought when presented with the notion that the Saints were at full strength against the 49ers and the Patriots were not at full strength against the Giants.

Here's a very simple question pherein. Do you think the Saints would have put up 32 points on the 49ers if Jimmy Graham had Rob Gronkowski's high ankle sprain leading into the game?

Last edited:
Jimmy Graham scored touchdowns in the 2nd and 4th quarters whilst putting up 103 yards. It's there in the boxscore. Why are you bothering to argue against this? It's a historical fact. Sure he came out (I acknowledge this) but that's not the same as a lead up high ankle sprain to Graham is it?

You seem either incapable or ignorant of rational thought when presented with the notion that the Saints were at full strength against the 49ers and the Patriots were not at full strength against the Giants.

Here's a very simple question pherein. Do you think the Saints would have put up 32 points on the 49ers if Jimmy Graham had Rob Gronkowski's high ankle sprain leading into the game?

yep, and so do you aus. What did we have with seattle aus ? The offenses will make 35-40 if Brees is safe.

Last edited:
yep, and so do you aus. What did we have with seattle aus ? The offenses will make 35-40 if Brees is safe.
pherein, you know I'm in your corner as you offer valuable contributions to this board but right now you're posting incoherent, irrational comments.

yep, when exactly has any defense stopped the offense aus?. and Brees is the problem?
Na its defense, always has been.

Last edited:
pherein, you know I'm in your corner as you offer valuable contributions to this board but right now you're posting incoherent, irrational comments.

yeah...LAY OFF!!...(that's MY job here...)

Last edited:
yep, when exactly has any defense stopped the offense aus?
pherein, quit being disingenuous. I asked you to compare apples with apples not apples with oranges. Graham and Gronkowski are both the centre pieces of our offenses (outside of Brees and Brady). Graham was fully fit going into the 49ers game and despite being taken out of the game twice, had a massive influence in the game. Gronkowski on the other hand, did not go into the game fully fit and was ineffective during the Superbowl loss. My question to you is if the roles were reversed and Graham was the one with the high ankle sprain and Gronkowski was fully fit, what do you think the outcomes of the games would have been?

Personally, I happen to believe the Saints wouldn't have put up 32 points and would have been closer to the 17 that the Patriots put up against the Giants. Gronk and Graham are that important to both sides.

That's the argument. That's it. Nothing more and nothing less.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference