PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss' September 4 2015 roster projection

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I think that Dobson makes the team (and hopefully Harper goes to PS), I would guess that Belichick takes the entire 2013 WR corps, or lack thereof, into consideration. In other words, people were high on Kenbrell Thompkins that year as well, and you see how well that worked out.

I don't think we should give up on Dobson just yet, but I also don't understand those who continue to make statements regarding his awesome talent either. He may benefit from the injury to LaFell, and the fact that he knows the system better than Harper/Wayne, but there's definitely still some uncertainty to his situation. All we can do is hope that it works out.
Wow, read my post. I made it before I saw yours and they are almost identical. ha ha

Don't need 4 tight ends. If Williams is a TE, cut hooman, if not, figure what he is and keep him, or PS. Is Ebner going to be a career special teamer on one team without being a realistic option at safety? If not, there's another spot.

Take those spots, add back Dobson and another CB [Daxson, Coleman, or both and axe Ryan].

It's crazy to cut Dobson now. He's rusty, been out with injury and really hasn't played bad. then we'll say, "where can we find a tall receiver who can get behind the defense without mortgaging the stadium?" Duh.

Let him play himself off the team. Otherwise, he's a very valuable player type we won't find on waivers. Young [looking at you reggie] tall fast and has had some success with Brady.

I like Lafell for his toughness and YAC, but he's no deep threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes