PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox vs Rays Series

Timlin didn't suck he pitched a good pitch low and outside, and Peña was not expected to get enough power behind it to drive it over the monster. Timlin and every other player said it looked like a pop-up, but somehow it made it over the seats

Timlin didn't suck he pitched a good pitch low and outside, and Peña was not expected to get enough power behind it to drive it over the monster. Timlin and every other player said it looked like a pop-up, but somehow it made it over the seats
timlin blows :mad:

I second that. He is an over the hill, washed-up bum. He reminds me of the red sox bullpen of the yawkey era, another geriatric case who needs to be sent to the glue factory.

I second that. He is an over the hill, washed-up bum. He reminds me of the red sox bullpen of the yawkey era, another geriatric case who needs to be sent to the glue factory.
no way he makes the playoff roster. the guy has done a lot for the home town team but its time for him to hang them up. every time he comes in i close my eyes because i know whats coming. and thats whip lash from watching the ball get rocketed out of the ball park.:(

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back