PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox vs Rays Series

Tough loss, but we're still only 1 1/2 out with 18 games to go. Would you rather watch the Yankees?

Beckett tomorow. Don't give up on them.

Oh, I'm not giving up...I just don't want to develop any ulcers.:p

11:32 PM ... I'm still watching the Red Sox as i play a Crysis map on my computer ... this one will be going into tomorrow. :confused:

1-1 in the 13th ... Alex Cora may yet pitch.

11:38 game still going on, will it ever end?

The Sox are gonna payback Tampa for last night with a 4 run inning here, then Im gonna :eat3:

Last edited:
Frustrating. To get half a game behind then LOSE two games in such circumstances just blows me out.

The streaking Jays series coming up is going to be interesting now..

Crappy series, although the Sox fought hard.
If they can't do well in TB next week it's bye bye division.

Being a Sox fan its not hard to root for the Rays if the Sox falter. The Rays haven't been around too long, but have had a miserable existence since they were established. Too bad the fans down there don't get on the bandwagon. Dumb decision to put the park in one of the oldest demographics (St. Pete) vs Tampa. Anyway, I think these two teams will meet in the playoffs which will go the full compliment of games.

This team is incredibly aggravating. Is the Rays pitching that good?! I don't think so. Timlin sucks. Period. If he wasn't Francoma's personal binky he would not be playing in this league. As I stated in an earlier post, DP and the now absent(KY) cannot carry this team. We go down in 1st round of playoffs to LAA. :mad:

Last edited:
This team is incredibly aggravating. Is the Rays pitching that good?! I don't think so. Timlin sucks. Period. If he wasn't Francoma's personal binky he would not be playing in this league. As I stated in an earlier post, DP and the now absent(KY) cannot carry this team. We go down in 1st round of playoffs to LAA. :mad:
now thats what i call a over reaction :rolleyes:

WTF? Did you actually watch that game, the one where the Ray's bullpen outlasted ours. The Rays do not have a better record then the Sox because of thier lineup.
Here's a newsflash for you: The Rays are a really good team with a great staff. Boston may not win a World Series this year, doesn't mean the Sox suck.

No outs and runners on first and second ... Youk swings away into a double play. i know 2nd guessing is easy ... but why no bunt there?

WTF was up with that decision?

No outs and runners on first and second ... Youk swings away into a double play. i know 2nd guessing is easy ... but why no bunt there?

WTF was up with that decision?
He doesn't strike me as the smartest player in the world. Then again it may have been TF's decision.

He doesn't strike me as the smartest player in the world.
:confused:what? what are you some kind of physic? why would you say something like that? if youk was asked to bunt he would have bunted.
you must be thinking of manny.

Did I say we suck? We don't suck but we certainly cannot hang with LAA or TB. I've seen every game this year and we don't have the clutch hitting or the bullpen to get it done this year.

Did I say we suck? We don't suck but we certainly cannot hang with LAA or TB. I've seen every game this year and we don't have the clutch hitting or the bullpen to get it done this year.
:rolleyes: now this is what i call a over reaction.

:confused:what? what are you some kind of physic? why would you say something like that? if youk was asked to bunt he would have bunted.
you must be thinking of manny.
You forget to add the part where I said it may have been Francona's decision to not bunt?

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back