PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Red Sox Now 6-0 vs Yankees

Can't wait for 8-0 TOMORROW.

I will laugh my ars off if Yankees ranks second after Sox and can't make it to championship.

A NY brand new stadium + 1 Billion dollar contracts = BUSTED.

:singing::singing::singing::singing:

After a couple years ago when the Sox lost the division on a tiebreaker ( season series) it will be nice to get that 10th win and ensure that at least that falls in the Sox direction should it be necessary this year.

JoeGeeAreTee
FAN CLUB

frank200.jpg

Nice picture; wonder what that toothless stool sample thinks about all of this, he was thrilled when the Yankees got "Teshata".

Great staff those Yankees have; can fatso get out of the third inning tonight? If he does, he's doing better than the last two stiffs who trotted out there the past two nights.

Last edited:
After a couple years ago when the Sox lost the division on a tiebreaker ( season series) it will be nice to get that 10th win and ensure that at least that falls in the Sox direction should it be necessary this year.

Trust me, it will. The Yankees will beat up on the sisters of the poor in the AL and they are a lock for the playoffs. There is no way on God's earth the team with the highest payroll in baseball missed the playoffs two years in a row and it looks like the fairy tale in Tampa was a one year wonder, so the tiebreaker will be important as this is going down to the wire.

Their 3/4 combination is the best in baseball, actually 1-5 is dominant and the back end of the line up ain't chopped liver either.

They'll win a lot of 12-10, 9-7 games..........

Trust me, it will. The Yankees will beat up on the sisters of the poor in the AL and they are a lock for the playoffs. There is no way on God's earth the team with the highest payroll in baseball missed the playoffs two years in a row and it looks like the fairy tale in Tampa was a one year wonder, so the tiebreaker will be important as this is going down to the wire.

Their 3/4 combination is the best in baseball, actually 1-5 is dominant and the back end of the line up ain't chopped liver either.

They'll win a lot of 12-10, 9-7 games..........

I wouldn't count out Tampa. They just brought up Rice, who has shown signs of being a dominant pitcher. Toronto is also a tough club and is almost an automatic loss when Doc is pitching. Not sure if NY makes the playoffs due to their starting pitching...........Unless they make a trade for a starter, they do not make the playoffs. I don't care how many bats they have in the line-up.

I wouldn't count out Tampa. They just brought up Rice, who has shown signs of being a dominant pitcher. Toronto is also a tough club and is almost an automatic loss when Doc is pitching. Not sure if NY makes the playoffs due to their starting pitching...........Unless they make a trade for a starter, they do not make the playoffs. I don't care how many bats they have in the line-up.

Wow, two years in a row that the team with far and away the highest payroll playing in a brand new billion dollar stadium does not get to the playoffs; talk about massive failure.

One of my customers from New York told me after the Yankees signed Teshata (HA, HA, HA, we ALWAYS get the guys we want, poor, poor Red Sox, got played again according to him) said the Yankees are a lock now to win the World Series.

Not even making the playoffs would be epic.

There's already an outcry from disgruntled Yankee fans to replace Matsui and Wang before the trade deadline. I guess Texeira,Burnett and Sabathia weren't enough toys for the spoiled brats in the offseason. They want each starting fielder and pitcher to make over 10 million a year+ I guess.

They are bunch of mercenaries in my book. Not too much homegrown talent left on the team with a bunch of high priced free agents just there for the paycheck.

There's already an outcry from disgruntled Yankee fans to replace Matsui and Wang before the trade deadline. I guess Texeira,Burnett and Sabathia weren't enough toys for the spoiled brats in the offseason. They want each starting fielder and pitcher to make over 10 million a year+ I guess.

They are bunch of mercenaries in my book. Not too much homegrown talent left on the team with a bunch of high priced free agents just there for the paycheck.

Shemp is a shell of his former self, breaking that wrist (man was that an ugly injury) did him in.

Wang is a train wreck, a change of scenery may be best for him at this point.

No doubt they'll pull off a huge trade at the deadline, eating salary coming and going in the process as that's what the Yankees do, eat salaries.

Nice picture; wonder what that toothless stool sample thinks about all of this, he was thrilled when the Yankees got "Teshata"..

:rofl: ... having Stop & Shop Pizza ... spit a bit on the desk on that one ... great stuff.

Shemp is a shell of his former self, breaking that wrist (man was that an ugly injury) did him in.

Wang is a train wreck, a change of scenery may be best for him at this point.

No doubt they'll pull off a huge trade at the deadline, eating salary coming and going in the process as that's what the Yankees do, eat salaries.

Old George ... love him or hate him was a real baseball man.

Hank & Hal are clowns ... admittedly not baseball people so they are in trouble starting at the top. Imagine ... highest payroll in baseball and they have a AAA manager. Imagine what Francona could get to manage them ... fahget-about-it.

Hate to say it but I see the NYY winning with Sabathia on the mound vs Penny.

Hate to say it but I see the NYY winning with Sabathia on the mound vs Penny.

Well ... 1-0 right now but we know this season will go to the wire, just having some fun talking crap. Seriously though ... well not really seriously but I just love to see the Yankees lose a series. The Post and News pages and TheFan are priceless.
NewYorkYankees.jpg

:rofl: ... having Stop & Shop Pizza ... spit a bit on the desk on that one ... great stuff.

Sorry Icy, don't end up choking now or I'll have to perform the "Heineken manouver" on you as old Frank from Glousta would say................

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back