PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reactions to the Zoltan Mesko Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't get too enthusiastic about the Mesko LB conversion project... some coordination issues...

YouTube - Zoltan Mesko Falls When Hitting Michigan Banner

(File under "Meet the Zoltan" commercial music video series):

Zoltan and friends go shopping...

YouTube - OMS Meijer Project

Zoltan digs burritos and tequila...

YouTube - MO BTB Project

Zoltan might not be that good in weather.... and needs an iphone...

YouTube - Apple - Take The Fun With You

And that concludes our Zoltan Mesko film session.

wow, that reminds me of the Drago vids that he had removed after he got signed by the Pats. Can someone archive these so we can use them when this guy gets famous?

One of the guys at the NFLN was all over that. It's amazing that he's never been blocked .

While its amazing he was never blocked, this isn't Kansas anymore. He WILL have to change or he will be out of work. I remember way back, back, back, back, the Pats drafted a punter who took three steps. He was also out of work in a short time.

While its amazing he was never blocked, this isn't Kansas anymore. He WILL have to change or he will be out of work. I remember way back, back, back, back, the Pats drafted a punter who took three steps. He was also out of work in a short time.

..what a rezolting development...nyuk nyuk nyuk...

curly.jpg

..what a rezolting development...nyuk nyuk nyuk...

curly.jpg

For the old timers. I think it was in the 70's. Drafted a punter, took three steps. He was soon out of the league. Surprised no one is mentioning this here. This is far worse then Tim Tebow's delivery. Imagine it will not be easy to drop a step..........but unless he does maybe we can bring back last year's punter.

I say shoot up Ray Guy with roids and HGH, get him a hairpiece and a facelift and stick him out there...he'd still boot it 70 yards...

what punter, Studstill?

they had Patrick most of the 70's I think

"Random Zoltan Fact #1003:
During the off season, Zoltan undergoes a six-month hibernation, during which his super-human muscles will increase to inch his Adonis-like body closer to perfection."

Found here:
Zoltan for Space Emperor (of Space) | Facebook

I like this guy for these reasons. A super-star Punter? That would be slick.

From a pure names perspective, the Pats have gotten some keepers in this year's draft. I mean Gronk and Zoltan, they just sound like football players. :)
I know, names don't really mean much, but they are fun to say!

Using the same logic, I'm extremely skeptical about that brute named "Love" they just signed.

For the old timers. I think it was in the 70's. Drafted a punter, took three steps. He was soon out of the league. Surprised no one is mentioning this here. This is far worse then Tim Tebow's delivery. Imagine it will not be easy to drop a step..........but unless he does maybe we can bring back last year's punter.

Eddie Hare? The guy who had 8 blocked punts in his only season with the team and in the league, 1979?

Yeah,that's the guy...went on to fame and fortune as pop singer Eddie Rabbit...

look up...see that??..that is a play on words flying 35,000 feet over your head....

But if there's this major problem that needs to be fixed, why draft him so high (and give him a signing bonus of $150K or so)?

Zoltan, Space Emperor (of Space).

8160810234925_medium.jpg

Priceless. :D

Can't forget the fact that this kid is 6"4" and 240 lbs. If he doesn't work out as a punter they could move him to OLB :rolleyes2:

Can't forget the fact that this kid is 6"4" and 240 lbs. If he doesn't work out as a punter they could move him to OLB :rolleyes2:

Heck, he could just cradle the ball in one hand, and deck anyone trying to tackle him, and THEN punt. :rocker:

Heck, he could just cradle the ball in one hand, and deck anyone trying to tackle him, and THEN punt. :rocker:

He could receive the snap and then just run like a juggernaut down field...Touch Down!!

He could receive the snap and then just run like a juggernaut down field...Touch Down!!

He tried to do a punter keeper once. I think the result was FAIL. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes