PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ray Rice Indicted On Aggravated Assault Charge

There's no difference in the sources. Lewis obstructed justice (the judge hit him with a minimum sentence of immediate probation, which may have been unjust). There was a lack of evidence that his friends had not acted in self-defense, and the jury acquitted them. You can say Lewis' actions to obstruct justice were reprehensible, that they may have led to two guilty men going free, but there's no evidence he was guilty of murder.
That's the problem with this case. You had three men at the scene of the crime and no direct evidence that ANY of them did or did not commit the murders.

Back to Rice.

Physical violence is not acceptable. Putting your hands on a woman to cause harm is not acceptable. How it gets to that point is beyond me. Physical altercations are a way of stating "I am unable to resolve this situation using words". Which means you lack the ability to discuss problems.

Not a fan of physically hurting people.

Can we at least pretend to keep things in perspective? Winning a fight by a knockout isn't anywhere near the same thing as giving multiple people a permanent firearm sendoff.

Can we also not call beating the crap out of a woman 'winning a fight by knockout'?

No way Rice gets convicted. His lawyer's "Hey, she started it..." defense will almost certainly get him off.

Well, at least Rice met the "get arrested for a felony" clause the Ravens put in all of their incentivized contracts

..I now pronounce YOUR fist and HER face man and wife...you may now suckerpunch the bride..

BrandonSpikes51 @BrandonSpikes51
Someone should choke him out. See how he likes it.

..I now pronounce YOUR fist and HER face man and wife...you may now suckerpunch the bride..
I wonder where they'll go and what they'll do on their honeymoon ...

Attachments

• heart boxing.jpg
    heart boxing.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 29
I do not particularly like women beaters. I have some close family relatives victimized by these cretins.Their M.O. is always the same... she was hysterical...I HAD to smash her in the face...we made up..see?...everything is fine....

No way Rice gets convicted. His lawyer's "Hey, she started it..." defense will almost certainly get him off.

Their his & her lawyers both said it's not a crime. When one lawyer says it, I don't believe it. But when 2 lawyers say it, well then we have a legal consensus and so, it must be The Truth.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Back