PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

R.I.P., Marquise Hill (1982-2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady was found on a pylon about one block from where he was found. They were both less than 4 blocks from the shore. When you look at that map, the Causeway is about 12 miles to the West, so, no, neither were anywhere near the Causeway.

ok that makes more sense...there first report i heard was that she was found on a pylon of the causway. thanks for clearing it up

Broncos fan here...deepest regards heart and pray goes out to Marquise Hill and his friends and families

Thoughts and prayers from Finheaven, stuff like this sure puts a perspective on football doesn't it? RIP Marquise Hill.

Nice to read classy condolence posts from fans of many other teams.

Re: SERIOUS NEWS: Marquise Hill missing after jetski accident

We were having such a great offseason and then something like this happens to put it into perspective.

Welcome to the club. Both our teams have something to play for now. I hope the Patriots do well. To a point.

This is the first time in over 7 years on this site that I have ever read a long thread from beginning to end.

What a truly sad day for Patriot nation,LSU Nation, and also Marquise's family and friends. My heart and prayers go out to all who are suffering and I would like to thank Marquise for his contributions to our team, and his contributions to the world. Everyone touches the life of another in some way, and by all accounts Marquise Hill not only saved the life of another, but was a kind, genrous human being as well.

Godspeed Marquise.

Last edited:
R.I.P. Marquise Hill you were a nice guy, and hard worker, and you didn't deserve this:bricks:. I also wish his family well.

Last edited:
Thank you to whichever mod decided to sticky this thread. I hope that its left up for the season in Memorium to Marquise Hill. By all accounts, a great person and a hero.

Another Broncos fan here offering his condolences.

God's building himself quite a team, isn't he?:(

I wish I could think of something deep, or poetic, or just anything at all to adequately express the sadness I feel right now. I just can't, so I won't even try. Maybe in a few days.

RIP Marquise, you were a good man.

Last edited:
First off: :(

I may have more to say when I've had a chance to digest this, but, for now, I can simply say this: pretty much anytime a parent outlives his/her child, it's a tragedy, and this is no different.

But, to borrow from someone on the thread about Darryl, I think that Hill may already be sacking QBs upstairs. :)

RIP. He was gone way too soon. My condolensces go out to the Hill family.

He was going to get married :(:(

capt.1a0528a7c4e04de9a23adddb481f0d39.patriots_hill_search_football_lajb104.jpg

Inell Benn, fiancee of New England Patriots' Marquise Hill, waits on the shore of Lake Pontchartrain as rescue workers search for Hill who was reported missing after a jet ski accident in New Orleans MOnday, May 28, 2007. Hill's body was discovered by searchers about a quarter-mile from where the former LSU star and a female companion were involved in the accident, Capt. Brian Clark of the Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Department said.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/photo;_...patriots_hill_search_football_lajb104&prov=ap

I just wanted to pass along my condolences. As a Bronco fan, I can relate to this sad news. My prayers will be with Marquise and his family.

Tned
Broncomania forums

I just wanted to pass along my condolences. As a Bronco fan, I can relate to this sad news. My prayers will be with Marquise and his family.

Tned
Broncomania forums

hiya there Tned!

this is darrent/hero! good to see you here.

Marquise, my thoughts are with your family and loved ones. R.I.P., godspeed. . . . . . .

Well I never understood why people were hard on the guy, I mean with a D Line of Seymour, Wilfork & Warren its no easy feat to break into the starting lineup. The mere fact he was a member of a Super Bowl winning team is something he could always be proud of.

The best that can often be said about someone is that I never heard anything about him. I never heard he was a bad teammate or was in trouble or anything like that. He was just a quiet guy who did his job and was a good teammate who didn't make any waves. There are a lot of guys in the NFL who could learn something from him.

RIP Marquise and thanks for being part of the team we all love. I hope you are in a better place than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back