PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Quite an honor! Pats, Kraft honor Tunescribe and other fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Quite an honor!

You're getting honored at Gillette :eek:

I'm so damn jealous......congrats and enjoy.

Wow, that is awesome man!!! Congrats! :rocker:

Epic!!!!!!!

I've never hated you more, than I do right now.:rofl:

Congrats!!!!!! And maybe to top off your day, a new, 2011 version, of a Jets Suck thread could be coming later tonight. :D

A little history on the Jets Suck thread....It was first published by Johannes Gensfleisch Zur Laden Zum Gutenberg (1398-1468)......He was a distant cousin of the author of the Magna Carta:William of Orange Belichick.........He also invented a printing press,which produced some bible thingy or other.

......thought you'ld want to know.....or not.:cool:

No way you make the team.

Awesome! You should do something so you stand out, like streak!!! ..... or maybe just wear a silly hat.

A little history on the Jets Suck thread....It was first published by Johannes Gensfleisch Zur Laden Zum Gutenberg (1398-1468)......He was a distant cousin of the author of the Magna Carta:William of Orange Belichick.........He also invented a printing press,which produced some bible thingy or other.

......thought you'ld want to know.....or not.:cool:
And after that, Nostradamus wrote one in his most vivid prophecies, "a great city will be built across the ocean to the west. it shall be the largest city in a great nation, but the Jets will still suck".

I'm not normally one to toot my own horn, but thought I should share this with the board: Back when the lockout was lifted the Krafts sent an e-mail to season ticket holders thanking us for our patience, etc. I sent an e-mail back (below) thanking them in turn for their hard work on the CBA and for running the classiest organization in sports.Well, today I got a call from the Patriots saying they want to honor me along with other fans at Thursday night's game! They're giving me a jersey and I get to be on the field when the team comes out. I'm humbled and excited! I'll try to bring some photos back from the experience to share with everyone.

Dear Robert and Jonathan,

Thank you VERY MUCH for your hard work on the CBA, and thanks for the special extras (ticket holder lanyard and pin) in the season ticket package. These are great keepsakes! Thank you for maintaining the classiest organization in the NFL. And please accept my heartfelt condolences regarding your recent loss. God bless.

Kind regards, John C.
(Sec. 227, season ticket holder since 1994)

You are a SUCK UP!!!! Just kidding, congrats Tunes!!

I have been a loyal season tiocket holder since waaaay back to 1971, when old Schaeffer Stadium opened, (first my dad then he transferred to me in 1988)!! I think I will write a letter myself, soon. Gotta get on that field somehow!!

Just wish the game was gonna be televised on NFLN or DirecTV and that they'd show that. Then I could say to my wife. "Hey. I know that guy. He's on the Patsfans Message board. What an ass, he is. ;) "

In all seriousness, I think it's great that you are getting acknowledged for your acknowledging the Krafts. They are the best owners, IMHO.

A leak to the media about this would be cool..

that is what truly being a great fan is all about congrats...

:rocker:Have Fun!

I'm sure it'll be a wonderful experience, and I couldn't agree more about how classy the Krafts are. Have a great time.

You are so lucky. I hate you.

Just kidding. Sort of.;)

So cool. Joined the list a year ago. Can't wait to become a season ticket holder and be a part of the family.

If they ask you to say a few words, remember not to ramble on like Shannon Sharpe.

But Yo, give mad props to the Hood (Patsfans)

So cool. Joined the list a year ago. Can't wait to become a season ticket holder and be a part of the family.
bart-scott.jpg

Trust me, you will be waiting a looooong time.

Bro thats awesome. Enjoy the experience

Very cool....
Obviously, as we all knew, it's an organization that "gets it".....

That's so very cool! I'm happy for you, well deserved!

Will back to football repeat @ Home games?

Patriots get 'Back To Football' in Foxborough on Thursday night

As part of a league-wide "Back to Football" celebration, the Patriots have invited more than 80 Patriots fans to participate in a special on-field presentation before the game. The fans -- including season ticket holders, season ticket wait list members, Patriots ProShop customers, Patriots Football Weekly subscribers and Twitter followers among others -- will be be dressed in Patriots jerseys and run out of the players' tunnel onto the field, where they will remain for player introductions. Patriots players will then recognize the fans when the team takes the field. The first-time opportunity is a thank you from the Patriots and the NFL for the fans' support throughout the offseason.

Anyone know if the fans coming on the field in jersey's is a Patriots innovation or are ALL THE TEAMS doing this as part of the NFL "Back to Football" plan?

I for one would hope that they continue this every home game. What a cool way to start the games. Even if I have 0 chance of ever being there (not a season tix holder or wait list and don't even live in continental US :( . Ah well. ) Anyone else think this would be a good tradition to start?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back