PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pulse of the Board Poll: Are you confident?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Are you confident about a win this Sunday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel the same way. I am VERY nervous about this game; I think it could easily go either way and will probably go down to the wire. I'd be feeling much better if our secondary had our two starting safeties.

I totally agree about the safeties. But they've filled in well, so here's to hoping.

Feeling very confident this week.

Colts D played against 2 poor offenses who didn't adjust, that will not be the case this week.

Brady plays well in domes.

Brady has never had 2 bad games in a row.

The Pats had the #2 scoring D in the league and did a good job against the league's #1 O last week.

The Pats are the best closers of this era.

I like your thinking....I am cautiously confident......but then again...I always have the butterflies going in the stomach no matter who we play.....

Feeling very confident this week.

Colts D played against 2 poor offenses who didn't adjust, that will not be the case this week.

Brady plays well in domes.

Brady has never had 2 bad games in a row.

The Pats had the #2 scoring D in the league and did a good job against the league's #1 O last week.

The Pats are the best closers of this era.

Didn't Brady play poorly in back to back games against Indy and the Jets ? So he has had 2 bad games in a row.

I'm cautiously worried. Nothing is guaranteed, history does not guarantee a Patriot win. Brady being 12-1 does not guarantee he will be 13-1. I will go into the game expecting a loss (like I did against the Jets & SD), and be extremely pleased if I'm wrong. I will say this, though logic doesn't rule the world, it would be logical to think that after beating the so called "best team in the NFL" despite not playing well, Indy shouldn't pose as big a problem as SD. Logic isn't always logical.

You guys know me, I'm never confident. Especially given the stakes of this game. (The entire UNIVERSE!) I'm the most jittery fan ever.

I think that the way that the Patroits came back against SD, will give them the confidence going into this game. Brady said that was that was one of the toughest he had ever played.

Why end the poll so early?

It seems like it was over as soon as it was offered.

I had a sneaking feeling for a win over the Chargers. My head tells me that winning in Indianapolis should not be as tough but I really can't feel confident about this. I'm not really sure why.:confused:

My only concern would be a let down after such a hard fought victory, but with BB anchoring the ship we can throw that theory right out the window.

Last edited:
Patsnut, I'd just like you to know I'm in the best shape I've been in weeks.

The Colts are a great team in , (almost) all phases of the game.

I feel prepared and confident. If I just do what I can do, I feel completely capable of fulfilling my role as a fan.

Patsnut, I'd just like you to know I'm in the best shape I've been in weeks.

The Colts are a great team in , (almost) all phases of the game.

I feel prepared and confident. If I just do what I can do, I feel completely capable of fulfilling my role as a fan.

That is all we can ask from a fan.:rocker:

Just don't turn the pizza over.

bump.gif

For the weekend posters to vote.

c'mon its a free hat and t-shirt game. thats all that needs to be said. :)

Last chance to vote.

Cautiously confident, but that's because I've had a lot of time to think about this game, thus thinking about all possible outcomes. Once the opening kickoff is made, the fear is diminished and there is only one possible outcome that comes to mind, a Patriots win.

I dont understand how you can be very confident. This is football, **** happens. Im definetly cautiously confident because anything can happen.

I said very,but I'm really somewhere between 'very', and just 'confident'. A very anxious 'confident' lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back