PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pulling the trigger

Revman

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I think it is Orakpo that Pat's are interested in if they move into top 8 or 9. He is the most*dynamic pass rusher in this draft. Mayo meet Orakpo.

I think it is Orakpo that Pat's are interested in if they move into top 8 or 9. He is the most*dynamic pass rusher in this draft. Mayo meet Orakpo.
Maybe.....or OT Smith....

I have no idea whatsoever. I'm blown away by this rumor and not so sure I like it much.

This draft has so many players that I really like, so I was a little iffy about moving up when I first heard the rumor. But the fact is that were not going to have too many roster spots open, so if there's someone we love, we should move up and get him even if it means bringing in fewer rookies.

Ive heard it might be Eugene Monroe or Andre Smith or Tyson Jackson...We will find out at 4pm tommorow if we trade up at all.

I had the same feeling about Orakpo. I think having a young stud at both ILB and OLB would let this team do a lot of new stuff on offense. I'm a big Orakpo fan.

Mortenson on ESPN says it could be Crabtree.

Orakpo is a quality edge rusher that some teams are looking at as a potential linebacker, but whether he has the range to play there is a big question.

I think Orapko is Vernon Gholston II - a power rushing DE who is not really adept at playing in space and lacks the ideal tools to do so. Could BB find ways to use him and scheme around him? Yes. Is he worth trading up for? I don't think so.

I think Orapko is Vernon Gholston II - a power rushing DE who is not really adept at playing in space and lacks the ideal tools to do so. Could BB find ways to use him and scheme around him? Yes. Is he worth trading up for? I don't think so.

I could not agree more. I think he is much better with a hand in the dirt, than standing up.

I think if you look at BB having a chance to grab the best player in the draft, suddenly it is not so funny.

Mortensen + espn + WR in rd1 = Bullsh*t.
Just my opinion.
As far as the best player in the draft, whatever.

Mortensen + espn + WR in rd1 = Bullsh*t.
Just my opinion.
As far as the best player in the draft, whatever.

I think if you go back and watch the Texas game, you will see why he was the best player in the country.

i guess I just have an ingrained hesitancy to draft a wr so high.
Blame Chad Jackson.

I respect that fact that your all pre-draft frothed. Why Orakpo?????

He sets a fine edge that Orakpo.....

Maybe Detroit will draft Crabtree.
They like taking wr's early. lol

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back