PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Props to Chad Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
He played the best game of any of our defenders. Good coverage and some key tackles. Great game Chad.

He's also been a big hitter, including the unfortunate TD to Cotchery in the jester game. Scott has played very nicely for us and if he's part of doubling M. Harrison next week I'd like to see some big hits.

Yes, he had a great game. Nice hit...

I like Chad Scott's toughness and the physicality he brings to our secondary. I believe he's earned a starting spot opposite Asante. But he did miss badly on McGahee's long run after the shovel pass in the first half.

QB12

he played very well

Not sure if he played better than Asante with a pick and many other great coverages, but Scott played very well and I hope I see more of him.

Thank you Bill Belichick for bringing in these old "washed up" veterans. Scott has played great the last few games, props to him. Seau on pace for 100 something tackles. Rodney got a sack. These oldies have still got it, at least for now.

Little surprised as I thought the knock on him was that he played soft. This isn't the first time he's layed the lumber on somebody. Makes loosing Hank a little easier to take.

Chad Scott's hit on Peerless Price got #4 on JACKED UP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News