PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Program Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like it might be something with his Dad. Not sure...:

10023392bn.jpg

I'm not sure it's BB's office. It looks kinda small. But is not a calendar. It looks like a framed SB commemorative thing. Is that Deion Branch?

BTW -- thanks for posting it. I am dually impressed with your technical capabilities.

Last edited:
pats1 said:

10023392bn.jpg
Wow, they aren't kidding when they say Belichick's office is underwhelming. It looks like a little rathole with a desk and tapes. No different than I would expect for a first year assistant doing advance scouting.

Hoodie said:
I'm not sure it's BB's office. It looks kinda small.
I've always heard that his office is unbecoming for the man that it houses - I think that really is his office :eek:

pats1 said:

10023392bn.jpg

Is he playing pocket pool?

BelichickFan said:
I've always heard that his office is unbecoming for the man that it houses - I think that really is his office :eek:

I've heard that too (no windows) but I've also heard there's a TV and I know there are bookselves and this doesn't even look like there's room for that. Let me see if I can find and post a picture supposedly taken in his office.

PATSNUTme said:
Is he playing pocket pool?

Sorry I just couldn't resist.

Those damn voices in my head!

couldn't find the pic (BB standing in front of several bookcases filled with binders and a few pictures) but here's a description from a 2000 piece from Michael Holley.

This is where Bill Belichick comes to wrestle with football problems. This is where he talks back to the Sony television positioned in front of his desk, studies—for six to eight hours a day—on his black Dell laptop, and goes through defensive plays and coverages with names such as Yankees, Celtics, Atlanta, Cougar, and Marine.
Take a glance at this office and you tell yourself you have seen hundreds like it: a mahogany desk, stiff chairs, framed pictures of smiling children, thick binders standing together like a development of rowhouses.
http://allthingsbillbelichick.com/articles/2000/bestseat.htm

Hoodie said:
couldn't find the pic (BB standing in front of several bookcases filled with binders and a few pictures) but here's a description from a 2000 piece from Michael Holley.

This is where Bill Belichick comes to wrestle with football problems. This is where he talks back to the Sony television positioned in front of his desk, studies—for six to eight hours a day—on his black Dell laptop, and goes through defensive plays and coverages with names such as Yankees, Celtics, Atlanta, Cougar, and Marine.
Take a glance at this office and you tell yourself you have seen hundreds like it: a mahogany desk, stiff chairs, framed pictures of smiling children, thick binders standing together like a development of rowhouses.
http://allthingsbillbelichick.com/articles/2000/bestseat.htm

Remember that would be Foxboro Stadium, though. ;)

pats1 said:
Remember that would be Foxboro Stadium, though. ;)

:bricks: of course. You're right.

Hoodie said:
:bricks: of course. You're right.
Nice article you linked us to, though, I hadn't read that one before.

One of the more interesting segments of last nights program, to me, was Rodney going back to his high school. They retired his number.

There was another guy who he player HS football with that was in the NFL. Not only in the NFL, but played on the Chargers with Rodney.

I'm sure that there are many cases of HS players from the same team making it to the NFL. It must be very unusual to have players from the same HS team play together on the same NFL team.

That's a SB XXXVI ticket and game program in that red frame. I'll keep with my assumption that's a picture of his Dad above them...

program_SB36.jpg

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Was it a girly calendar? Is BB a dirty old man? I'll have to slow mo and check that out.

I may be able to answer that question now that the pic of BB, HC and me is now in my hot little hands!

Bill's Girl said:
I may be able to answer that question now that the pic of BB, HC and me is now in my hot little hands!

So it's your pic on his wall?

Hey Bill's Girl. Glad the pic got there. Are you pleased?

One thing that made me laugh about last night Patriots All Access was that they mentioned how difficult it's become to get "Patriots-type players" because the BB coaching tree was so big now. While saying this they showed pictures of Romeo, Nick Saban, Eric Mangini and ...Bill Parcells.

My how things have changed. Now BP is part of BB's coaching tree and not the other way around.:D

Hoodie said:
Hey Bill's Girl. Glad the pic got there. Are you pleased?

One thing that made me laugh about last night Patriots All Access was that they mentioned how difficult it's become to get "Patriots-type players" because the BB coaching tree was so big now. While saying this they showed pictures of Romeo, Nick Saban, Eric Mangini and ...Bill Parcells.

My how things have changed. Now BP is part of BB's coaching tree and not the other way around.:D

The pic is awesome! I have not had a chance to scan it yet. He is much taller than I originally remembered and HC was not holding on to him as tightly as I thought!

I noticed that too about Tuna! The balance of power switched when BB won #3......also I think people also realize that BB was the genius behind those Giant SB wins with his defensive game plans!

pats1 said:
That's a SB XXXVI ticket and game program in that red frame. I'll keep with my assumption that's a picture of his Dad above them...

QUOTE]

That's definitely the ticket. BB's dad never had a full head of white hair though did he. Maybe it's his Mom. But who's in the pic with her? I think it looks like Deion Branch but why would BB frame a pic of Deion and his Mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News