PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Prisco Surrenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobAllan

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10412048

Pats (finally) atop the Power Rankings. Apparently the "Champ" doesn't have to be de-throned after all.

Nice nod to NE fans in there too. Apparently, he has the idea we're not fond of him. Heh.

I saw this. His power rankings were becoming a joke.. #1 and #2 should be the easiest two spots to get right.

If his rankings pan out, the Pats will pick 10th in the draft. He has SF as the 10th worst team. :)

a load of BS. He says

" told myself that if the Patriots beat the Cowboys by more than 14 points, they would vault the Colts, who had a bye this week. I really didn't think the Patriots would win that big, but the late-game touchdown forced me to do it."

so in essence he sets an expectation which isnt unrealistic considering how the pats are playing but thinks there is a 14pt win differential to be better than colts.

i will bet , after this week he will put the colts over the pats because
"colts beat a 4-1 tought jag team on the road"

just a load of nonsense.

"I told myself that if the Patriots beat the Cowboys by more than 14 points, they would vault the Colts, who had a bye this week. I really didn't think the Patriots would win that big, but the late-game touchdown forced me to do it."

So NOW we know the real reason the Pats scored that last touchdown...they totally wanted to be ontop of Prisco's power rankings! Dumbass.

If his rankings pan out, the Pats will pick 10th in the draft. He has SF as the 10th worst team. :)

I am kind of worried by this division. A team with 6 to 8 victories could easily win at the rate they are going now. If the Niners somehow manage to win the division that hoses the draft pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back