PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Preseason game against Philly live NFL Network

QB12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just saw that the first preseason game this Friday night against the Eagles will be broadcast Live on NFL Network.

wciwdz.jpg.gif

Oh good. That means we will have two crappy broadcast teams to choose from to call this game.

Oh good. That means we will have two crappy broadcast teams to choose from to call this game.
Could be wrong, but I think the broadcast team for NFLN will be our local team.

I don't know why someone would assume it will be the Patriots broadcast. Could easily be Philadelphia's broadcast.

Which I believe the color guy for Eagles preseason is Brian Baldinger, who also works for the NFL network. So i 'm pretty sure it will be the Eagles broadcast on NFL network.

It could be worse, like actually living in philly. ARGH!

I don't know why someone would assume it will be the Patriots broadcast. Could easily be Philadelphia's broadcast.

Which I believe the color guy for Eagles preseason is Brian Baldinger, who also works for the NFL network. So i 'm pretty sure it will be the Eagles broadcast on NFL network.
Good point. Entirely possible.

i really can't listen to randy cross again this year...just can't...or don :bricks: can't even say the names right

i really can't listen to randy cross again this year...just can't...or don :bricks: can't even say the names right

Criqui and Cross are gone.

It's Dan Roche and Christian Fauria. With, Matt Chatham, Paul Perillo and Andy Hart sprinkled in.

Criqui and Cross are gone.

It's Dan Roche and Christian Fauria. With Paul Perillo and Andy Hart sprinkled in.
Reportedly, there will be no play by play in the traditional sense. Just general commentary as plays unfold.

I believe they go with one team's announcers one half and the others the other half. NFL network sucks, too many screaming ignorant jerks. Can someone make Deion Sanders go away?

This is good. I may hold off on purchasing the online streaming preseason package from NFL.

Reportedly, there will be no play by play in the traditional sense. Just general commentary as plays unfold.

In other words, not doing anything resembling a job.

It sounds like they're gonna sit around and shoot the (Pats-related) **** while the game's on in the background. I wonder if they'll drop the pretense and have beer and pizza on the set too. :rolleyes:

I hope they're not getting paid for it. Everyone here has been doing exactly the same thing for years.

I don't care who the announcers are. Until I saw this thread, I was expecting to watch the game on a small, low quality internet feed. Now that I know I get to watch it on my HD big screen, I'll gladly hit the mute button.

I don't care who the announcers are. Until I saw this thread, I was expecting to watch the game on a small, low quality internet feed. Now that I know I get to watch it on my HD big screen, I'll gladly hit the mute button.

Watched some of the Pats games last yr with Mute on. Improved the experience.

This is good. I may hold off on purchasing the online streaming preseason package from NFL.

With the package ($20), you can watch it anytime on your iPad. The game (and all other preseason games) will also be steamed live on patriots.com.

With the package ($20), you can watch it anytime on your iPad. The game (and all other preseason games) will also be steamed live on patriots.com.

Enter code: directv

$14.99 after code. I got it. Verified.

Fauria is not so bad

WWWWwwwhhhhaaaattt??? When did patriots.com start streaming live preseason games? Are you sure? Don't toy with me! :eek:

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back