PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Predict the Score Contest, Week 15 HOU @ NE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just a preliminary post to say I have no idea what to predict this weekend. I'll edit it after asking Mr. Sandman to send me a dream.

Pats 24
Texans 21

Patriots 24
Texans 9

Pats 21
Texans 3

Pats 23
Texans 10

I never predict

mainly because if I was any good at it I'd predict the stock market, buy MY own team, put up a message board and let everyone know how lucky they are to be fans of my team....so buy more overpriced ancillary products from MY team outlet.

so, in lieu of this obvious pipe dream, I not only do NOT predict, but I guarantee...if the Pats beat Houston there will not be a Jets fan safe from my Mongol Horde like complete devestation and napalm like destruction of their "Why Not Us?" campaign to establish even the least bit of credibility as a viable NFL franchise.

Perhaps most of you are unaware but it is Jet fan's contention that we, the Patriots, are in decline and that the division is destined to be ruled by the Jets, Buffalo and Miami in the near future, if not this year, The 17-14 win in the mud ,buttressed by a balloon ball to Cotchery that should have easily been intercepted is the lynchpin of their argument.

I say...we beat Houston....Rodney gets back,Wilfork and Watson get a chance to heak up and Maroney's cracked ribs benefit from a little more rest and...well...why wouldn't we be a force in the playoffs?

I read this site right after the Miami game and not one person remarked that in the fourth quarter, when we were down, we rushed three lineman almost exclusively.

Huh?..and the story was all about the Cobra coming from all over the line? Really? Geez, I thought that was a Patriot trademark...and I still do...and I think if we stunted Joey, Vrabel and Colvin would have beat his brains in. Our O line got a good lesson last Sunday...a lesson that will pay off in the postseason.But if any of you think we aren't going to bring OUR pressure, you just ain't been watching.

Houston 17

Patriots 24

Patriots 27
Texans 10

Pats 24-14

Pats 31
Texans 3

OK - I am sick of being conservative and sick of respecting the opponent. Houston sux and we win.....BIG.

Patriots - 34

Houston - 0

Pats 24
Houston 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes