PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Power Ranking the remaining QBs and Defenses...

Did you even read his post? If not, my condolences on your blindness.

75114-CantSee-RayCharles.jpg

See above post except with more sarcasm and attitude.

Hmmm, Im basing mine on shear Fear, and this year, otherwise Id have Brees above Manning.

Quarterbacks:
1. Brady = Because hes better with 55 sec on the clock, than 5 min, can beat you quick at any time.

2. Kaepernick = Dont like this kid. Hes not a very good pocket QB, but the team around him, and that he makes 1st downs running well is sickening. He beats you and you know hes not that good, which makes it worse

3. Manning = Soo many weapons, and the ability to pass it to them. Can turn any game into a last minute shootout.

4. Luck = I think this kid is scary, maybe more than Manning. Hes like a QB of old. Never stops or gives up. Forgets mistakes as well as Brees, and has so much talent.

5. Brees = Not doing well on the road. Surrounded by weapons. Problem is if he's plays his best game you will be picked apart, and only Brady could beat him. Plus a decent D for the 1st time.

6. Wilson = Going to be an elite QB, but reminds me of Brees with the Chargers, not NO. Wilson is one of my favorite QB’s, but the truth is SEA D is why they are where they are. He has on and off days.

7. Rivers = Never liked rivers. thought he didn't have the maturity to lead or get better. But has a serious arm.

8. Newton = Vick 2.0, we face this kid all the time. Hes never going to get better. Its a game to him, but he runs well.

Defenses:
Seahawks = This D is worse than the 49ers of 2012, because they have the DS that equal to the DL. Scary good D that can beat any OL if you dont bring your A game, and cover the screen,slant, or drop off.

2. Panthers = This is why they are even in the playoffs. Remind me of the Giants old D. IF you can survive the pass rush, you can beat them, but they are so fast. Forget running.

3. Saints = Great coaching, seems like they can plug anyone in the LB and DS spot. Big reason why they are in the playoffs. Very good pass rush, might be the best in the playoffs.

4. Patriots = Completely solid week to week. Very good coaching with all the injuries. DS is probably the best in the playoffs.

5. 49ers = Tough, punch you in the mouth D, but simplistic and can be confused. GB vs 49er played to the 49ers D strengths. weather limiting speed and making plays simplistic.

6. Colts = Not great, but then suddenly great. They stiffen up when they have to.

7. Chargers = Haven't watched them

8. Broncos = um horrible. Its a good thing their offense is so good and talented.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back