PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Potential Roster Tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
We have an extra day to prepare for Minny, a tough team.

There are several potential roster tweaks consider, as well potential extensions.

SOME ISSUES

1) Is Hochstein coming back this season?
2) Is Kaczur coming back this season?
3) Is there a defensive back out there who could improve the roster, sending Spann back to the Practice Squad?
4) will Pass be cut?

mgteich said:
We have an extra day to prepare for Minny, a tough team.

There are several potential roster tweaks consider, as well potential extensions.

SOME ISSUES

1) Is Hochstein coming back this season?
2) Is Kaczur coming back this season?
3) Is there a defensive back out there who could improve the roster, sending Spann back to the Practice Squad?
4) will Pass be cut?
I agree and add another..How bad is Graham's injury?? Mruc will come in possibly if they need a vet OL..or maybe Yates will be the guy..and any addition could be in another position.

drop Spann add Strait

I wouldn't mind adding Strait. I wanted us to draft him a few years ago, and we could get him for good money on a two year deal like we got Gaffney.

I think Yates is here to stay. If Hochstein goes to IR, I would think we would that we would add Mruc, although Stevenson is certainly a possibility if dante thinks he can trust Yates or Stevenson at center if Koppen should miss a game, or even part of a game. Perhaps Yates has been added in the anticipation of a player going to IR, with no further roster additions.

I agree that Graham's issue is a concern and an issue. However, I don't think Graham's injury would affect the roster, other than adding a spot if he goes to IR. We have three TE's on the roster in addition to Graham.

Pats726 said:
I agree and add another..How bad is Graham's injury?? Mruc will come in possibly if they need a vet OL..or maybe Yates will be the guy..and any addition could be in another position.

Unless a RB gets injuried in the next couple of weeks Pass would be placed on IR rahter than cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes