PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Post Game Thread- Pats @ Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you didn't say "WE need an O line like Dallas" but do you know how hard it is to build a line like that. They had a multi year plan to build that line. And they stuck with it, while hitting their draft picks

We likely would have drafted an OT THIS draft if the NFL* wasn't trying to hamstring the Pats.

so gronk could barely walk? but the patriots said he was fine.
im confused...
Saw him walk off the field without help and a normal gait. If Gronk could barely walk it was from embarrassment after seeing Brady and Bennett limp off the field and into the locker room after both manned up.

why would the pats say he was alright and there was nothing to worry about?? if that was the case, then gronk could of returned.

i dont blame gronk/his family for not trusting the pats..

I don't blame the Patriots for not trusting Tinkerbell.....errrrr Gronk.

whew!

Try to heal up and be ready for another tough game next week.

...yes, it'll be tough

Actually Pimp was pretty level headed compared to some of the other idiots. TBSB5 is a disgrace along with some of the other clowns on here.
That's not nice!

The only clowns are on the Patriots' helmets

And the only disgrace is the corresponding uniforms - both courtesy of Kraft

Just got home from work! Couldn't watch it while watching my client - how did Bennett fare in Gronk's absence? I love that dude. He totally took the Robin roll to heart, is happy to block and never gets frustrated if he doesn't see many passes.

Am I wrong in that lol?

Super happy to see Mitchell coming to form. That dude has some friggin' hamburger helper hands goin' on.

it was PFT that said Gronks injury was not serious not the patriots.

Saw him walk off the field without help and a normal gait. If Gronk could barely walk it was from embarrassment after seeing Brady and Bennett limp off the field and into the locker room after both manned up.

you might be right...

brady's knee is all ****ed up yet he still fights for the team.

This is starting to feel like last year.

Gronk is injury prone. We just need him healthy threw the playoffs and we have a good shot.

He slipped in the draft because of his back injuries. He has endured multiple disc surgeries. Given your lack of information about the nature of his injury or how he feels, questioning his courage is truly ignorant.

Rob Gronkowski could have quit football at 21 and been a millionaire | The MMQB with Peter King

Last edited:
This is starting to feel like last year.

I think the team is falling apart, buts its been and still is a slow process. Some people disagreed with me in the game thread, but I don't see this claim as an overreaction. We lost to the Seattle Seahawks, barely beat a 1 win team and likely lose that game against an average team and struggled against a Jets team that is bad (but always plays us hard anyway), injuries are starting to become more common, Gost isn't as reliable, etc. I'm not saying we can't win in January, but this team needs to piece together pieces that are tearing apart.

I think Collins likes playing football but doesn't love it. He worked hard enough to earn a spot in the NFL but lacks the commitment it takes to be an elite player. I hope I am wrong because he has the talent to be a perennial all pro player.

I don't know, do you think someone that dons plastic bags as protective glove-sleeves to keep a fresh manicure looking pretty and not to be ruined by some icky muddy rainy walk-thru practice might just fit that bill?

Great win on the road without Gronk. Defense finally got some turnovers. Hopefully the trend will continue.

I think I'm going for the disagree/dislike record on that post :rolleyes:

Its fine though, I get not many will agree due to how controversial of an opinion it is. I hope I am wrong of course, but we'll see.

It's not controversial.,..it's moronic
Or "logical". We aren't invincable. We aren't going to be winning forever. On paper I am right. Nothing I have said is actually wrong in my post. We'll see though. Maybe I have completely lost my marbles and am way off base and I HOPE FOR ALL SAKES NEW ENGLAND I AM, but I don't think I am.

I don't know what "invincable" is but then, I have no idea what "we aren't going to win forever" has to do with "I'm right on paper" because you're WRONG on paper...the Pats are 9-2 and in first place in the AFC East. What is it, the need to be undefeated and kill every team they play that produces these "thoughts"? Yeah, ok...get a dozen cupcakes and crawl back in your "safe space". You ARE going to be disappointed someday for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick