PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Possible Barmore drama incoming? (Unconfirmed)

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Has anyone heard about this? Any legitimacy? Hope not. If true, could see the Pats floating him in a trade. Talk about disappointing.064250CC-50FE-4A4D-9443-9615CBDBF50D.jpeg

OP can you post the source of Barmore being in actual criminal trouble?

a TikTok personality filed a restraining order of Barmore for following/stalking her?

Will definitely wait for more to come out before I get my jump to conclusions mat down from the attic

I don't know any background here, but just based on a restraining order? If you had to trade all your guys with a RO, there'd be a trade every 5 minutes in the NFL

I mean, IF this is legitimate this isn’t a “let’s try and trade him situation” you cut him. Obviously team ops are going to be working overtime today trying to figure out the validity if any. Chance it’s fake obviously. But I guarantee the team ops is doing a lot of stuff right now.

OP can you post the source of Barmore being in actual criminal trouble?
Sorry, but the source is the TikTok. Her handle is listed on the pic if you click it, and her full name is also on the supposed restraining order. How much truth there is to it, I have no idea. For all I know, she could be a crazy stalker. I really hope it’s not true. It would be a big blow to the DL and one of our future pieces to build around.

I don't know any background here, but just based on a restraining order? If you had to trade all your guys with a RO, there'd be a trade every 5 minutes in the NFL
Hell, Edelman was arrested for sexual assault in 2011 and that didn't lead to him getting cut. (The charges were dropped after the tape showed he didn't do anything that rose to the level of a crime.)

Apparently she's claiming he showed up at her job with his pregnant gf (or woman pregnant with his kid) to beat her up,

Still waiting to see any actual criminal charges. But if that's what happened it's a she said/he said at this point, nothing that would be getting him cut or in trouble.

a TikTok personality filed a restraining order of Barmore for following/stalking her?

Will definitely wait for more to come out before I get my jump to conclusions mat down from the attic

87A47A4A-5619-41EE-B19B-5A8C27C2B29A.jpeg

Can never resist an Office Space reference

Yet another reason social media sucks

Yeah I'm sorry... if Tyreek wasn't cut and suspended, Barmores not getting cut for sending a couple DM's or whatever he's done (even if he plays for the Pats).

Stalking is a pretty f'ed up thing to do though, no doubt. I'll also say it's sick state of society we are in that she looks like she couldn't wait to post to Tiktok that she was stalked by a celeb - knowing she'll get thousands of followers from the publicity...

I mean, IF this is legitimate this isn’t a “let’s try and trade him situation” you cut him. Obviously team ops are going to be working overtime today trying to figure out the validity if any. Chance it’s fake obviously. But I guarantee the team ops is doing a lot of stuff right now.

Let’s hope you’re never allowed on a jury, or the defendant would never get a fair chance from the jump. The first question is what is “this”? The answer is….we don’t know. For argument sake, let’s say that she was granted a restraining order against him. We still have no idea what exactly he did in order for her to request it from the court.

This is out of my area of expertise so perhaps one of the lawyers here could comment on the threshold that has to be exceeded in order for a judge to grant a restraining order. Does it depend on the particular judge? Is the threshold the same now (post “Me too) as it had been in the past? Is it enough for someone to state that they feel threatened or does the judge have some discretion in that regard? If we are talking about an influencer, does she feel that there is something to be gained (ie. notoriety/followers) by making this public accusation? Thankfully, I don’t have a TikTok account, but it would be useful to know if she posted any text messages or DMs that show that Barmore has been acting in an inappropriate or even criminal manner (similar to what we saw with Antonio Brown’s accusers).

- Has she produced legitimate evidence that Barmore wrote something (or perhaps many things) to her would make any reasonable person feel threatened or fearful for his/her safety?
- Did an impartial witness confirm that he has acted in a threatening or abusive manner during in-person encounters with her?
- Has he been acting in a manner that an unbiased person would consider to be legitimate stalking behavior?

If the answer to any of those three questions is yes, then he absolutely deserves what may be coming to him in the near future and should no longer be a member of the Patriots organization. We don’t, however, know sh*t at this point. In my opinion, the existence of a restraining order without any details/context shouldn’t be enough to call for him to lose his job with the Patriots, and possibly his career. Everyone should wait to see exactly what he did (or didn’t do) before passing judgment.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back