PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Possibility of another 11-5 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say punt, go for 5-11 record, trade the tenth pick for a few more 2nd rounders, bypass studs for some Chad Jackson, LoMo types. Use the saved money for washed up offensive weapons unlikely to make the game day roster, or trade future picks for sack masters from 2004-6. Don't spend to the cap, use saved cash to sustain other businesses.

ROTFL! This is great!

I think 11-5 or 10-6 is a reasonable expectation given a QB that is still trying to find his timing and so many newbies on the defensive side of the ball that are still trying to learn the system and digest a new game plan every week. Like BB said today on WEEI, its like cramming for Finals every week.

11-5 or 12-4 or 13-3. All can still happen. The key will be winning the division. After that let the cards fall where they may. If the Pats sweep their remaining divisional games, they'll be the AFCE champs, no doubt. We beat Buffalo once, can we do it again? Yes. Can we sweep the Dolphins? Yes. Can we split against the Jets? Doable. It's too soon to abandon ship, gentlemen. What we need to see is constant improvement on both sides of the football.

BTW what is Light's status? Will Vollmer be taking over at LT from here on out?

Last edited:
What a load of crap. 11-5, fine, maybe, but these comparisons are beginning to drive me insane.

I wonder if the OP realizes that last year, Brady was the starting quarterback. He got injured. Therefore, he will be injured this year as well, correct, OP?

Yeesh.

haha...did you even read my original post? i actually specifically stated that we have brady this year. maybe you should read before you criticize...i in no way abandoned ship. if you actually read what i wrote you would see that i compared this year to last in that we lost in OT both times without ever getting the ball and it would be a shame to miss the playoffs by 1 game like last year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes