PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Please post your stupid April Fools' "news" in this thread only

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I ALMOST pulled off an epic April fools prank just now. While on the road I rolled up all my windows and let out the juiciest fart you can imagine, then locked the windows so everyone would have to breathe it in :rocker: Prank was going AWESOME till I realized I was the only one in the car :( :( Damnit!! :mad:

I went on a Colts forum and started a thread saying the Colts had just sent a 2nd round pick and a 4th round pick to the Patriots for Wes Welker. I then posted a link, which was to a picture that said April Fools.

Lots of people didn't bother to click on the link and started heatedly debating whether it was a good trade or not.

I went on a Colts forum and started a thread saying the Colts had just sent a 2nd round pick and a 4th round pick to the Patriots for Wes Welker. I then posted a link, which was to a picture that said April Fools.

Lots of people didn't bother to click on the link and started heatedly debating whether it was a good trade or not.

Can you provide a link to said thread? Or was this April fools, too?

This is an April Fools thread after all... I'm going to be skeptical about everything!

part of the thread got deleted by moderators because it got heated, but here was one response:

Wow. IF he passes the physical ... that was a good move IMHO.
I wonder why the Pats dumped Welker? I wonder why they considered Indy (although our 2nd round pick is almost a first round pick ... I get that.)

Okay ... I buy that Irsay is serious about getting back to the top quickly.

It's an Indiana University basketball forum, but has a lot of Colts fans

Peegs.com - Message Boards

Today is Jets Appreciation day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes