PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Quotes (kind of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frezo

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
When doing interviews players are always reading from the Belichick book of allowable answers and prepare by drinking gallons of Pat's Kool-Aid. Wouldn't it be cool if they just said what was on their mind?

Interviewer:
"So how did it feel getting that historic TD against the Titans last season?"
Testeverde:
"Well it'll mean more when I retire. Then, I just really wanted to rack up the score against those cheap shot slobs that call themselves a football team. That felt good!"

Interviewer:
"Do you harbor any ill feelings towards Bobby Wade after his controversial block?"
Harrison:
"Screw him! He's just a punk! Nobody is going to run me out of this game. You can break my bones, tear my ligaments and fine me a million dollars, but I'll be back and I won't leave until it's on my own terms!"

Interviewer:
"So what do you have to say about being a father?"
Brady:
"Birth control...yeah, suuuuurrre...."

Interviewer:
"How does it feel being an OC under one of the greatest coaches of all time?"
McDaniels:
"Oh it just great...run this play, now this play, do 5 wide outs, sweep Maroney, screen with Faulk, blah, blah, blah. I got a life you know you old fart!"

Interviewer:
"Do you think you'll accept the Patriot's offer? Will it be enough to feed your family?"
Samuel:
"Patriots?? I could care less. I want money and a whole bunch of it. I want a house in four different states. I want five cars in each garage and I want a boat in every ocean. I want MONEYMONEYMONEY! My stupid family don't care what I make. They all eat at McDonald's anyways."

Did anyone else pick up on any honest interviews?

Interviewer: "What do you have to say about your critics that claim you lost a step while with the Raiders."

Moss: "You try catching passes from no talent hacks like Aaron Brooks and Andrew Waler for a year."

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back