PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pictures of Matt Cassel seen after the game immediately applying for a new job

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was this thread and the OP's image that I first thought of when I saw Brady go down. I mean, this preseason highlighted backup QB ineptitude more than any season in the Belichick era, and had all of us wondering what would happen if the unthinkable occurred. In the back of all of our minds during this thread was, "thank God we'll never have to actually worry about any of this." To see that actually happen, and the timing of it, is nothing short of cosmic.

At the very least, I'm glad most fans, once they get over the initial shock, circled the wagons as quickly as they could around MC once they realized it was him, and only him, they could root for.
I totally agree. I think most everyone felt the same type of immediate despair when we heard Brady was out for the season. I know I did. But a couple days after it happened I started thinking about how awesome this team has been in the BB era based on the sum of its parts, and I started to actually get excited for the season. When something catastrophic happens, like your future HOF QB going down, its a natural knee jerk reaction to feel disparity.

The job is still open for Mr. Cassel...just checked

I also asked about a stock clerk job for Deltha O'Neal - He can apply for it as there is an opening.... Duane Starks just quit that position at that store so Deltha may get it if he has some experience :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back