PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Picture of Aqua4ever04 / typical phins fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no man, see you're just finally coming to the realization that that person is you. HAHA! See, I'm 19, in college, playing sports and getting laid every night, you're an old fat 40 year old bum who's wife let herself go and all you do is sit in the basement in your wife beater and tighty whities. Pathetic.
Yeah your getting layed by men.

And folks this is the proof that Aqua is the biggest dumbass on the face of the planet. It also proves that he cant come up with anything.

First off he twists my own insult around. That is just lousy and unoriginal. Its like me saying "youre a ***got Aqua", and you countering with "no!!!! your a ***got!". Nobody believes you Aqua other than the fact that you DO get gang banged by a bunch of transexuals. Everybody can tell when a scum bag is lying. You're lying.

Average age of posters in this thread..... 12.

Wow, you guys are pathetic haha. Please continue to make such asses out of yourselves so I can sit back and laugh. Too much fun.

Paperboy4Ever04

Aren't you 14 yourself? Idiot.

Getting laid every night; that must get expensive for a college student at 100.00 a throw. I'm proud of you considering you're hung like a field mouse.

Getting laid every night; that must get expensive for a college student at 100.00 a throw. I'm proud of you considering you're hung like a field mouse.
lol lol lol lol good one .

37Harrison, don't waste your time trying to explain the facts of life to Aqua, aka, Mr 19 year old ******* know it all. Since he's registered on this forum, he has proven himself to be nothing less.

He wants to be respected, yet he respects noone here, so **** him.

No no no man, see you're just finally coming to the realization that that person is you. HAHA! See, I'm 19, in college, playing sports and getting laid every night,

Water Boy, I hate to have to be the one to help you with sex ed, but using your palm is NOT geting laid.
Trust me here kid.

Not true, I am sure there are shatloads of drop dead gorgeous women attending a community college in Washington state; I think the correct term for them is sea hag, aka, dime a dance Mary.............

I love the jealousy here. Don't worry old guys, you all had your days.

Aqua if you get layed every night then you should go and check up on how much STD's you have. I'd estimate about 50.

Average age of posters in this thread..... 12.

Wow, you guys are pathetic haha. Please continue to make such asses out of yourselves so I can sit back and laugh. Too much fun.

Shutup and go make your life off of playing internet poker you loser.

This is just sad.

bugerking doesnt count :D

Well I don't work at BK, but do you expect me to be the head of a fortune 500 company while I'm still in college? Pretty sure that's what education is for, so I can have a good career when I'm done with school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News