PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Picture of Aqua4ever04 / typical phins fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua, just out of curiosity. Why are you on this site as much as you are? You obviously are a Dolphins fan, and you receive your fair share of abuse, I'm not saying you don't deserve it, but you just keep coming back for more. Do you frequent the Jets and Bills sites or are you just obsessed with us Patriots fans?

Dude, to be honest with you, there are 2 or 3 Patriots' fans on here who are basically trolls. You guys need a smack forum where they can go and hang out. They turned this one into a smack place.

Good thing no one cares what you think :snob:

Dude, to be honest with you, there are 2 or 3 Patriots' fans on here who are basically trolls. You guys need a smack forum where they can go and hang out. They turned this one into a smack place.
yet you keep coming back for more and cant stay away.youve said hundreds of times how i and others are on your ignore list but you have a dumb ass response every time lol.what does that say about you:D .

yet you keep coming back for more and cant stay away.youve said hundreds of times how i and others are on your ignore list but you have a dumb ass response every time lol.what does that say about you:D .

I know right? I had this kid melting down all over the place after three posts.She then put me in "ignore".... Oh wait, she still replys to every post I make.

I can only imagine how far inside this chicks head you are patspride. I suspect you have had her cowering in the corner on many occasions.

Haha at this point I dont even have to type a response. You own yourself post after post.
You don't type a response because you can't come up with one danny boy!!!!! If its to much for you, I'll leave you alone...............

^^ Can someone just ban this ***got? I mean, Jesus, if you're going to be a troll, at least make it somewhat funny. I can deal with trolls when they amuse me.
***got? Wow! A few harmless posts and you already can't deal with me!!! It takes so little.........

You don't type a response because you can't come up with one danny boy!!!!! If its to much for you, I'll leave you alone...............

Why dont you just say I know you are, but what am I? After reading your posts on indystar.com it is pretty ob you know about as much as football as you do about typing up funny responses.

Why dont you just say I know you are, but what am I? After reading your posts on indystar.com it is pretty ob you know about as much as football as you do about typing up funny responses.
whats indystar.com???? seriously????

***got? Wow! A few harmless posts and you already can't deal with me!!! It takes so little.........

Yeah, because you're just so awesome. :rolleyes:

The website where all the fat chicks, and fans who dont know anything about football hang out!
Oh, I see. So, how is it that you know about this website??? Amuse us with your answer.

Average age of posters in this thread..... 12.

Wow, you guys are pathetic haha. Please continue to make such asses out of yourselves so I can sit back and laugh. Too much fun.
In reality, Aqua is really crying and ranting about how much of a loser he is and that his life sucks.

Don't bring atheltics into this.

First team all conference 3 times in baseball
First team all conference Senior year in football
2nd team all conference Senior year in basketball

Currently playing college sports.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. MY chest hurts right now. I am slipping off my chair. Thats a heck of a lot of sports and achievements for a 40 year old c u n t who sits on his computer all day trolling forums on which he always gets owned.

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. MY chest hurts right now. I am slipping off my chair. Thats a heck of a lot of sports and achievements for a 40 year old c u n t who sits on his computer all day trolling forums on which he always gets owned.
:D :D :D :D

No no no man, see you're just finally coming to the realization that that person is you. HAHA! See, I'm 19, in college, playing sports and getting laid every night, you're an old fat 40 year old bum who's wife let herself go and all you do is sit in the basement in your wife beater and tighty whities. Pathetic.

No no no man, see you're just finally coming to the realization that that person is you. HAHA! See, I'm 19, in college, playing sports and getting laid every night, you're an old fat 40 year old bum who's wife let herself go and all you do is sit in the basement in your wife beater and tighty whities. Pathetic.

Ahhh, so now we see.

You can't see it now and you will more than likely attack me for saying this but you will see when you are about 26-30 years old that you really don't know anything right now. You think that getting laid every night (your hand doesn't count) is some kind of accomplishment or will make other people jealous (when it really just shows your immaturity).

I can guarantee you that there are many people on this board that played sports when they are 19 and were very good in their leagues. The difference now is that there are WAY more important things in life to deal with, stuff that you have no understanding of but who am I to tell you any of this, you already know everything don't you?

The fact that you are 19 ruins any credibility you may have had with some people because (shhh, you don't know it now but you will in the future, we all realize it later in life) you are not as smart as you think. Don't get mad at this because it's just a fact of life.

Ahhh, so now we see.

You can't see it now and you will more than likely attack me for saying this but you will see when you are about 26-30 years old that you really don't know anything right now. You think that getting laid every night (your hand doesn't count) is some kind of accomplishment or will make other people jealous (when it really just shows your immaturity).

I can guarantee you that there are many people on this board that played sports when they are 19 and were very good in their leagues. The difference now is that there are WAY more important things in life to deal with, stuff that you have no understanding of but who am I to tell you any of this, you already know everything don't you?

The fact that you are 19 ruins any credibility you may have had with some people because (shhh, you don't know it now but you will in the future, we all realize it later in life) you are not as smart as you think. Don't get mad at this because it's just a fact of life.

You must be married. :cool:

You must be married. :cool:

Not married yet, I just grew up from my adolescent years. Being enlisted (served 5 years) in the military at 19 and now working in the real world will do that to a person.

Last edited:
whats your girlfriends name ?rubber maid rosie?maybe latext lucy ?:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back