PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Picture of Aqua4ever04 / typical phins fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA! I graduated less than a year ago and am playing college sports you moron.
nobody believes you bone head.your living in your moms cellar playing ping pong with your ten year old neighbor and he kicks your ass on a regular basis :D lol

Just finishes basketball season and am no playing baseball for my local community college. I'm going to Washington State University for baseball next year.

Tell us when next year so one of the mods can look up your IP address when you move to Washington. If you really are living in WA, it'll show up on the IP search.

Tell us when next year so one of the mods can look up your IP address when you move to Washington. If you really are living in WA, it'll show up on the IP search.

Yes, I'm making up that I live in Washington. HAHA!

Here you are danny boy!!!!! I've been looking for you. you kinda just wandered off from our little conversation we were having over on the other thread!!! Couldn't stand the heat so you came over to pick on 'ol aqua??? i see you still have patriotpride clinging on your jock.........

Here you are danny boy!!!!! I've been looking for you. you kinda just wandered off from our little conversation we were having over on the other thread!!! Couldn't stand the heat so you came over to pick on 'ol aqua??? i see you still have patriotpride clinging on your jock.........

This thread was started before I knew you existed. I left the Polian thread because you where to dumb to understand I said "ban me" was the name I posted under at indystar. Which I was ob lying about. Typical hillbilly.......

Hahahahah!!!!

Last edited:
This thread was started before I knew you existed. I left the Polian thread because you where to dumb to understand I said "ban me" was the name I posted under at indystar. Which I was ob lying about. Typical hillbilly.......

Hahahahah!!!!
I must've done a number on you if you already forgot what thread we were in......and it wasn't the polian thread!!! (hillbilly!!!!! you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that one, did you????)

I must've done a number on you if you already forgot what thread we were in......and it wasn't the polian thread!!! (hillbilly!!!!! you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that one, did you????)

The last thread we traded posts in was the Polian thread, lol. I replied to the other thread on this board out of pity earlier tonight.

NEXT:rolleyes:

The last thread we traded posts in was the Polian thread, lol. I replied to the other thread on this board out of pity earlier tonight.

NEXT:rolleyes:
Pity?!?!?! Don't flatter yourself little boy!!!!!

Yes, I'm making up that I live in Washington. HAHA!

Uh...?

Just finishes basketball season and am no playing baseball for my local community college. I'm going to Washington State University for baseball next year.

So which one is it? Are you currently living in WA or are you going there next year? Look, I don't have a problem with you "discussing football". Everyone's entitled to their own posting ways. But I hate, HATE, HATE liars.

Uh...?

So which one is it? Are you currently living in WA or are you going there next year? Look, I don't have a problem with you "discussing football". Everyone's entitled to their own posting ways. But I hate, HATE, HATE liars.

I play baseball at a community college here in Washington and am going to WSU next fall to play baseball.

^^ Can someone just ban this ***got? I mean, Jesus, if you're going to be a troll, at least make it somewhat funny. I can deal with trolls when they amuse me.

^^ Can someone just ban this ***got? I mean, Jesus, if you're going to be a troll, at least make it somewhat funny. I can deal with trolls when they amuse me.

Dude, to be honest with you, there are 2 or 3 Patriots' fans on here who are basically trolls. You guys need a smack forum where they can go and hang out. They turned this one into a smack place.

Meltdown?!?!?!?! Ok danny boy.......i think you should stick to the smiley faces....

Haha at this point I dont even have to type a response. You own yourself post after post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft