PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Phil Simms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. Again, if I don't agree, and make my case, I am considered trolling. Have a dropped snippets in threads, sure, but you guys have thick skin, and do it yourselves. And, since "everybody does it", it makes it okay:p

I appreciate your contributions -- makes reading interesting even if I don't agree :)

Great win last night and for me it helped take away a little sadness from last 3 days. Lost a cousin in similar drowning accident to MH. Fragile life we live. GO PATS. Abdul

God, man, I'm so sorry to hear that. That is hideous. I hope you know you're in my thoughts.

I love the guy for what he wrote before our Super Bowl against the Rams in 2001. I promise you he was the only and i mean only writer to give us a chance against the so called unbeatable Rams ! Other sports writers had already crowned St. Louis Champions. From that moment i always respected and read all his articles. Great win last night and for me it helped take away a little sadness from last 3 days. Lost a cousin in similar drowning accident to MH. Fragile life we live. GO PATS. Abdul

Condolences about your cousin....

I love the guy for what he wrote before our Super Bowl against the Rams in 2001. I promise you he was the only and i mean only writer to give us a chance against the so called unbeatable Rams ! Other sports writers had already crowned St. Louis Champions.
Joe Theisman predicted the Pats would win. I don't remember Simms doing it. Will McDonnough predicted Rams, 73-0. Sorry about your loss.

Last edited:
Fixed it for ya!

Hey, thanks for the derail! :rolleyes:

Funny, I didn't mention anything about this guy being a Pats apologist or not, just that he made some insightful comments about defensive breakdowns that led to big plays yesterday. I really don't care or notice who he's rooting for - if anything, he roots for the QBs versus the defense, but even that's a stretch.

But feel free to twist that into your anti-Pats-fan theme if it makes you happy...

Thanks for your kind words , spacecrime, Pat, patsox23,. Its amazing how the team you love from all these many miles away that i have supported since 85 can bring so much joy and comfort even in sad times. What would we do without sports and having a team to follow. Again thanks to all . Regards and best wishes from Bahrain. Abdul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back