PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Phew ... What Happened Tonight?

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I'm not one to pick on Francona ... but what a mistake taking Varitek out of the game tonight. I'd like to think Okajima and company just sucked but really ... Varitek stays in we win.

Gives ammunition to the Kottaras is garbage thread. Once more, and I know it's only 1 game, but it's proving why Tek is being kept around. He can manage a game and is second to none.

Last edited:
I'm not one to pick on Francona ... but what a mistake taking Varitek out of the game tonight. I'd like to think Okajima and company just sucked but really ... Varitek stays in we win.

I'll go with Okajima and company just sucked and leave it at that, man alive that was pathetic.

And to the Orioles no less.

Gives ammunition to the Kottaras is garbage thread. Once more, and I know it's only 1 game, but it's proving why Tek is being kept around. He can manage a game and is second to none.

WHERE'S
28-DougMirabelli.jpg

I'm the biggest Tek fan there is but not even he could have saved the horrendous pen tonight. Everyone SUCKED.

Well payback is a b1tch and the b!tch was Lugo tooday ... hock-a-loogie won it for us. :eek:

The events of the past 24 hours make being sports fan such a great ride; I watched last nights train wreck and todays miracle win (both were pretty amazing, today was incredible as the sox did virtually nothing all day long until the 9th inning; is Sherrill a fat tub of goo or what?) in awe of both.

Talk about going from the agony of defeat to the thrill of victory.

Those who don't follow sports haven't a clue as to what they are missing.................

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back