PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PFT: A. Thomas agrees to deal with 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances are that this is pretty much a done deal and that we want to dismiss it due to the fact that it would end any hope of Thomas coming here.

I live in SF and the writers have been talking like this forever. Ever since the 49ers cut lose some of their starters to free up this much cap room and with the obvious Baltimore connection on the staff, it is an easy story.

The bottom line is this new article adds nothing new to the discussions AM radio have been hosting for the last 10 weeks.......

I live in SF and the writers have been talking like this forever. Ever since the 49ers cut lose some of their starters to free up this much cap room and with the obvious Baltimore connection on the staff, it is an easy story.

The bottom line is this new article adds nothing new to the discussions AM radio have been hosting for the last 10 weeks.......

I did see Steve McNair at the "R Bar" in the Tendorloin District on Saturday night. Maybe he was out here convertly on behalf of AT house hunting.........just kidding.

If its true,the 49ers are putting a pretty good team together FAST

Alex Smith is a promising QB and RB Frank Gore is on his way to becoming something special,Vernon Davis looks like a great TE.

All they need is a couple of decent WR and a Corner or two and watch out NFC,The 49ers will become a force again,probably by as early as 2008.

I know, if this is true don't the 49ers now have like half the great LBs in the league? Peterson, .... who else?

Peterson plays for Seattle now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick