PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning issues challange to PATS on SNL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you have no sense of humor. I'm not even sure I can really dislike him any more after this....

I'm still laughing from the skit with the kids...

Agreed. I think some are missing that people in general are familiar with the Colts and Pats rivalry. That's what makes it funny. The joke just wouldn't have the same effect if Manning was talking about the Chargers et al. It was all in good fun. Further, I seriously doubt this makes any Patriot bulletin board. If the Patriots are that desperate for motivation, we are already in trouble. Now let Adam V make some off hand comment to some worthless rag and that will be worthy of the Patriot locker room.

Oh f**k Peyton Manning has booked a severe ass kicking when the Pats face him. Adalius Thomas will plant Mannings head into the turf. Or even better I hope we injure Manning so badly that he is out for the season. I know he is sort of joking but its another chance for me to rant about Peyton.

Again, I know hes joking around but still you can never pass on an oppurtunity to bash Peyton Mannings head off.

Thank you for that. After the first five or six posts, I thought I was at IndyStar. When did Ian start handing out pink tu-tus?

So who was better Brady or Manning :)

Do you actually think that he got to say whatever he wanted to?

lol...what a bunch you guys are. That stuff is all written by the show writers, and handed to him to read as best he can.

Grow up. Be mad at the show writers, not Payton.

So who was better Brady or Manning :)

That's for you guys to talk about, I'll let you guys kick that around. I know when Tom did the show, he, you know, he did some jokes we wanted to do, he pretty much hit all of those jokes, but there were some other jokes you want to do, and he didn't do those. Peyton's a stand-up guy, Peyton can make all the jokes too, anytime you, you know, anytime you have that many endorsements, that much time in front of the camera, he's one of the best. It is what it is. They're both funny guys, and in the end we still have to get ready for letterman next week.

I didn't see it but I'm sure he was funny. He has that self-deprecating undertone which adds so much to his appeal.

He also knows the Pats have a bullseye on his back and being the whiny little wuss that he is,he's praying humor will prevent him from getting hurt. Naturally we're laughing so hard we're crying... 96 Tears of course:cool3:

* I'm sure he was joking and even if he wasn't,who cares,but why pass on such a good opportunity to bash him. Personally I'm not ashamed to say that I'm looking forward to seeing him get his a** handed to him and you know the Pats will do exactly that.

Do you actually think that he got to say whatever he wanted to?

lol...what a bunch you guys are. That stuff is all written by the show writers, and handed to him to read as best he can.

Grow up. Be mad at the show writers, not Payton.

Somehow I think any anger at Peyton took root long before that show. Jussayin :rolleyes:

I will be the first to say that I dislike Payton Manning, BUT that clip was FUNNY!!!!

Some of you have no sense of humor. I'm not even sure I can really dislike him any more after this....

I'm still laughing from the skit with the kids...

+1, anyone that thinks this was smack talk is out of their minds. although i wouldn't mind if Rodney gets a little angry.

Dungy is pissed because of all the swear words.

"What do Tom Brady and the circus have in common? They both have two more rings than you!"

I love it

Oh f**k Peyton Manning has booked a severe ass kicking when the Pats face him. Adalius Thomas will plant Mannings head into the turf. Or even better I hope we injure Manning so badly that he is out for the season. I know he is sort of joking but its another chance for me to rant about Peyton.

Again, I know hes joking around but still you can never pass on an oppurtunity to bash Peyton Mannings head off.

Well if our whole roster gets killed in a plane accident this is where it came from. Karma my friend.

BTW that challenge was probably the 2nd dumbest thing he couldve done. Didnt Matt Chattam say the Jets were going to beat us on wildcard weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand