PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peyton Manning Has NO Chance in Foxboro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we know that isn't true, just from memory the Pats won at Indy in 2003 (Goal-Line stand) and 2007 (two undefeated teams).

Maybe he was speaking of @ Mile High as oppose to Indy?

IDK what Brady's record is in Denver but it is not good. A lot of those loses did not include Manning of course but still it be interesting to know how much trouble that stadium gives Brady.

Edit: Just looked it up. Including Playoffs Brady is 2-5 when playing @ Denver all time including 2 playoff losses (2001 L, 2003 W, 2005 L, 2005 L playoffs, 2009 L, 2011 W, 2013 L playoffs)

Obviously it is a tough place to play.

Last edited:
I think Brady's record in Mile High is 2-5. Denver was the last organization that had a winning regular season record against Tom before this past Sunday made them .500.

I think this whole "The Pats have the tougher schedule" is a bit overrated.

I think Detriot is lucky to be where they are. Green Bay really hasn't beaten anyone and just got creamed by N'Orleans who has not played well this year. Indy can score points, but people can score points on them. San Diego is on a three game skid and other than Seattle haven't beaten even a mediocre team. The Pats have Miami at home, but so do Denver.

Denver still has to go into KC (which is hard for anyone), San Diego (so do the Pats), and Cincy in late December. They still have to go into St. Louis who have been surprisingly tough at home.

I would say the Pats have the tougher schedule, but not nearly as much as people think. I think Indy is tough and in Green Bay can be tough, but otherwise we are looking at a lot of teams based on perception rather than how they are playing.

I agree with what you're saying about Detroit, Green Bay and New Orleans. It actually worries me since the Cardinals could very well end up with the #1 seed and possibly even make it to the SuperBowl at HOME this year. Imagine we make it to the SuperBowl and have to play them.

Hopefully, #1 seed notwithstanding, a double dose of TE for Brady and a defensive back that can play 4 quarters will cure those Mile High maladies.

I agree with what you're saying about Detroit, Green Bay and New Orleans. It actually worries me since the Cardinals could very well end up with the #1 seed and possibly even make it to the SuperBowl at HOME this year. Imagine we make it to the SuperBowl and have to play them.

Honestly I would not mind drawing Arizona if it comes to that. They are really good on D but I am not afraid of Palmer.

The team I am still worried about the most from the NFC is Seattle as they still have the most complete team on paper.

GB is an good O without a D and AZ is a good D without an O. Detroit I think falters though if they put it together they could be tough. SF looks like they took a step back and got old on O.

To me Seattle is still the most dangerous all around NFC team.

I still want Philly for a Gang Green Meltdown Bowl.

Manning's stat line all-time in Foxboro:
326-631 61.4 % 3640 yds 25 TD's 25 INT's 21 sacks for -143 yds. and a 77.8 QB Rating.

If we can hold serve it will be a cold day in hell for 5 head come January. I don't want to see Arizona if we make it to the Bowl. It would be a road game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents