PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats worked out Shaun Ellis

Status
Not open for further replies.
The notorious incarcerated bob says the Pats offered Ellis multi-year deal.

incarceratedbob incarcerated bob
**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source:The enemy strikes again? Patriots have offered Jets (DE) Ellis a multi-year deal (2-3 Mill + Incentives) #Close

he's known to be full of sh*t but an incentive laden contract is probably the way to go for him.

The notorious incarcerated bob says the Pats offered Ellis multi-year deal.

incarceratedbob incarcerated bob
**BREAKING NFL NEWS**Source:The enemy strikes again? Patriots have offered Jets (DE) Ellis a multi-year deal (2-3 Mill + Incentives) #Close

Incarcerated Bob has about as much credibility as my dog.

Ever notice how the incarcerated boob always comments on anything jets related?

Incarcerated Bob has about as much credibility as my dog.

Last week I thought ppl were saying how he nailed important stuff w/ CBA and such. I don't know the guy I just heard his name in CBA talk and him effing up Aso prediction.

I do hope he is SPOT ON w/ this report:):):)

Is Bob a GANGGREEN chump??? I never go over to their boards what is link???

I wanna see the thread they make when we acquire ellis:)

post it plz:rocker:

Incarcerated Boob just got out of prison...now he's just plain ol'..

INEBRIATED BOB

Forget about Friggin Incarcerated Bob. Sean Ellis is one of my favorite Jets players; A quality guy who plays big in big games. Not an impact guy but a very solid professional. Give him 2 years at $1.5MM/yer and guarantee 2MM of it. That's is better than what the Jets currently can do and he'll be a quality contributor who will be well worth the money. And maybe it will light a fire under Brace Pryor and Deadrick, that they better get back on the field.

Not only would we improve the depth and experience on the DL, but it would be addition by subtraction. The Jets losing TWO of their real QUALITY guys in Cotchery and Ellis,only helps us. These were 2 of the lockerroom glue. I think Rexy is really overplaying his hand in allowing BOTH to get away.

If I were Ellis I would be PISSED in how the JETS screwed me out of my hefty workout bounus. I'd be out for Blood and would love to get back at that Toe sucker and sign w/ the Patriots:rocker:

come to us Ellis we r the better team:) nd you will help our D out significantly. You and Woody can be marks of Jet cuts that should not have been. Every time you run on that field JESTS fans will be like aww phuck we had that guy and now he is a Patriot It would be very very BITTER tasting for the JESTERS

Last edited:
Well, does your dog think Ellis will sign with us?

I've been talking up Shaun Ellis to my dog all offseason, and saying that I would love to have him on the Pats. My dog is cautiously optimistic that this could happen.

Last week I thought ppl were saying how he nailed important stuff w/ CBA and such. I don't know the guy I just heard his name in CBA talk and him effing up Aso prediction.

I do hope he is SPOT ON w/ this report:):):)

He also had LeBron going to the Knicks as a done deal about a year ago, for starters. The guy's right maybe 10% of the time.

Forget about Friggin Incarcerated Bob. Sean Ellis is one of my favorite Jets players; A quality guy who plays big in big games. Not an impact guy but a very solid professional. Give him 2 years at $1.5MM/yer and guarantee 2MM of it. That's is better than what the Jets currently can do and he'll be a quality contributor who will be well worth the money. And maybe it will light a fire under Brace Pryor and Deadrick, that they better get back on the field.

Not only would we improve the depth and experience on the DL, but it would be addition by subtraction. The Jets losing TWO of their real QUALITY guys in Cotchery and Ellis,only helps us. These were 2 of the lockerroom glue. I think Rexy is really overplaying his hand in allowing BOTH to get away.

Schefter tweeted that Braylon Edwards just agreed to a one year deal with the 49ers
Twitter

Honestly... another good Vet on our DLine would be very welcome in my opinion. You pair a guy like Ellis with Wilfork and Haynesworth... i just think anyone you pair with them will do better but if you pair a talented vet who can be very disruptive on his day with those two massive guys... our D should be very hard to run on this year, whether it's our 3-4 or 4-3.

probably once again won't happen because w know about it but i'd love it to

======================================

I agree that the Big Kat would be an asset to any team, but what makes you think the Jets can't offer as much as the Pats can to Ellis?

He also had LeBron going to the Knicks as a done deal about a year ago, for starters. The guy's right maybe 10% of the time.

LMFAO I only know of this guy through forum mention, which at the time was not much since I joined right during the draft this yr. Now I realize he is covered fully by Prison Sh*it and his stench is :eek:

======================================

I agree that the Big Kat would be an asset to any team, but what makes you think the Jets can't offer as much as the Pats can to Ellis?

I'm sure they can.......but why would ellis stay with the jets after getting tossed to the curb?

Schefter tweeted that Braylon Edwards just agreed to a one year deal with the 49ers
Twitter

While Edwards has more talent then either Cotchery or Ellis, his problem is that he's gong to get a call from the Commish before the season and could see a suspension of some kind. He's definitely a talent loss to the Jets. I think Plaxico is a BIG down grade at the position. Most Jet fans will disagree. :) But my point is that Cotch and Ellis are great lockerroom guys.

With both of them gone, I think the Jets lose some of that stability you get from true professionals. Now I wouldn't endorse bringing Coth in, but that's because of the 3 young guys I want to see get to develop. He certainly wouldn't hurt us, but coming off the back surgery and who we already have, I wouldn't do it.

I've been talking up Shaun Ellis to my dog all offseason, and saying that I would love to have him on the Pats. My dog is cautiously optimistic that this could happen.

Sweet! Hopefully the Pats sign one of these dogs someday soon. :rocker:

We should sign him...I mean it would make sense....since he was selected with our FREAKING DRAFT PICK!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News