PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats the early favorites to win Super Bowl 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clap clap.

We will be back next year. I think the drive will be re fueled. BB doesn't take losing to Peyton in the playoffs lightly.

Pink hats.

I was sure it would be the Raiders....

I love all the talk about Brady playing to 73 years old but something tells me this MIGHT be THE year the proverbial window on TB/BB is finally starting to close.

No question they are supremely motivated. Time is not on their side and they are a really pissed off team.

Pats the early favorites to win Super Bowl 51

Pats as 9-1, Carolina (10-1), Seattle (11-1), Green Bay (12-1) and Pittsburgh (12-1). Broncos 18-1.

Sort of amusing to me that *the day after* Denver wins the Super Bowl, they aren't even top 5 in the eyes of the odds-makers for next year....

We'll see how the offseason goes. If Dante coming back is true, that's a huge first step in the right direction.

I love all the talk about Brady playing to 73 years old but something tells me this MIGHT be THE year the proverbial window on TB/BB is finally starting to close.

No question they are supremely motivated. Time is not on their side and they are a really pissed off team.

We have 2016/2017 to win theres no telling whats gonna happen in 2018 when Brady and Jimmy G are both free agents but knowing how our staff is known to think long term and not short and running a marathon ant not a race the unthinkable could happen, it is possible Brady retires after the 2017 season who knows but lets enjoy these next few years there no guarantee that Bradys successor can keep this team competitive and in the hunt for a lombardi every year but i have faith in Jommy G if he winds up being Bradys successor kid have a nice quick release and throw the ball like a lightning bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News