PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats Sign Ryan Lindley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Lindley for camp he shows moxie hoping he never takes a meaningful snap for us though.

They needed another arm for Thursday night. Brady probably only plays a series, if at all. Garop probably plays the rest of the half or into the third quarter, but if he is our starter for the first few weeks, I doubt he plays all of week one of the preseason.

Lindley is the best of whats out there he had some moments for the Cards in that tough divison.
I wouldnt mind storing him on the practice squad.

I read Steven Ridley when passed my eyes over the threads and was like , WAT?

Well Matt Flynn has some talent, but it only works with a Packers jersey. I think he was going to stink in our offense.

Flynn just got hurt otherwise he be more than acceptable IMO. Lindley is a good enough emergency option though. Personally I would like to give Jimmy all the snaps I could as I think he could use them.

Lindley is the best of whats out there he had some moments for the Cards in that tough divison.
I wouldnt mind storing him on the practice squad.

im sorry but lindley is one of the worst qb's ive ever seen.
just awful...

if tb12's suspension stands, lets hope jimmy G stays healthy!

If Tebow is cut by Chip Kelly and Brady gets 4 games, bring him back.

What the douchebags in the NFL front office and their partners in crime would do if BB go 4-0 with Tebow? Man they would plant nuclear bomb blue prints in his house and call the CIA.

im sorry but lindley is one of the worst qb's ive ever seen.
just awful...

if tb12's suspension stands, lets hope jimmy G stays healthy!
I think he has natural skill just needs Josh to coach him up i think the kid has potenial.
He was thrust to be the number 1 and he wasnt close to ready. However let him learn a year we may have a improving player cheap. Im curious if it was a one year or two year deal.

Guessing one.

Tebow is making the Eagles roster i have a friend who knows one of their strength coaches and they really like him for a handul of plays a game.
Poor Matt Barkly has gotten burried on that team.
I liked him coming out.

Oh no he's terrrrrible.

I hope we get to see a "Tripple Lindy" this preseason.

Last edited:
There were obviously no good QBs left - each team can have 90 players, so anyone even decent is taken. Having said that, a body is needed and this guy is as good as any who didn't have a job. If things go south, NE,might even pick up someone after cutdowns as the season approaches. Hope it does not get to that.

Wasn't Lindley last seen putting up the single worst playoff QB performance in the history of the NFL*, or close to it?

Gotta hope he never sees the field.

From Reiss:
One of only four QB's since 1970 with two or fewer TD's and at least 11 INT's.
A 10.9 QBR in the playoffs - second-lowest in the past five years.
"Dead last" ranking in completion percentage last year for QB's attempting 75 pass attempts.

What does being an 'historically bad' QB get you?
An opportunity to play for the Super Bowl-defending New England Patriots!

This guy is well-known to anyone who does the NFL quizzes on sporcle: He is the last QB drafted by the Cardinals to win a game for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes