PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats show a little interest in Pacman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pats show a little interest in Pac man?

u kidding me? No way I want this guy.

If Jones were to come out and say he was saved by God and wanted to redeem himself, then maybe I would be interested.

Unfortunately I don't see that happening.

Jones is an agnostic dyslexic insomniac. (In other words he stays up all night contemplating whether or not there IS a Dog.)

Give me Hank Poteat anyday over this guy!

Do not get him, he should be out of the league for good. Hes a complete thug and doesn't even realize what he has done.

So did Dillon and Moss.

Huge difference to me between the trouble those two had and what this young punk got into time and again. I do NOT want him in a Pats uni, regardless of how good he may be.

This is a moot point as there is no way in hell that Belichick would ever let this guy on the team. Remember how they said they weren't interested in Deangelo Hall because he wasn't a Patriots type of player? Pacman is the anti-patriot, only concerned with himself, not only in football but in life.

The Patriots represent a football team I root for, nothing more and nothing less. If OJ Simpson was in his prime as the best RB in NFL history, I'd take him on the Patriots despite the obvious. If Pacman is capable of playing to the level of unbridled potential he showed coming out of West Virginia and flashed with the Titans, I'd want him here in an instant, especially with a zero-risk contract.

As for the dead bouncer, it was one of Pacman's entourage, not him, who pulled the trigger, though he bears responsibility for creating the situation. Either way, that has no bearing on his football talent. If you're looking at football players as anything more than football players, you need to be examined.
I am only interested in a winning formula and that is what the Patriots have accomplished in the the past 7 years, which comes from a team first mentality and when you are talking about a guy who had his career taken away from him because of his off the field actions and was told to change his ways and reportedly agreed to as much with the commissioner then proceeded to get right back to "Rain Dances" which escalated to him punching his female attorney in the face, something tells me that given the chance he would not be able to assimilate to the "Patriot way" the way Corey Dillon and Randy Moss have done.
It wasn't the entourages $80,000.00 dispute that he was trying to avenge. Let's not be selectively naive.

So did Dillon and Moss. But you are right, I forgot about the guy with the bullet wound. Not trying to justify it, was it Pac man that pulled the trigger? I don't believe it was.

I agree with Mojo. Let's not insult Dillon and Moss by lumping them in with Pacman. Dillon and Moss did not like to lose, and couldn't deal with it. They had no criminal records. Pacman is a talented athlete with a criminal past and way too much baggage.

I don't see BB going for him anyway, because football has to be important to a player for BB to be interested. This guy and his posse seem to have little interest in football once he's off the field.

I can't wait 'til the moment we sign this guy.

Which we will.

The strip clubs in the northeast are no where near the level of the clubs in Charlotte, Miami, San Diego and Dallas Ft Worth .

Wait just a minute there.. have you ever been to the Mardi Gras in Springfield? I beg to differ!

Seriously though, I think boston and providence would offer enough places for a young thug, excuse me, 'gangsta' . He'd fit right in on the roster an clubhouse as well. After one year he'd have a tattoo saying 'get paid' as well.

You gotta laugh at the mentality that the pats are this wholesome bunch and look for 'character' guys. It's a joke. Dillon and Moss don't have criminal records?? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Ignorance reigns.

Folks, the Patriots are the new Raiders. This franchise is doing everything it can to be the black sheep of the NFL. We will get any player that may be able to help the team for one more year, and we don't care if the player is a ex con, a druggie, wife beater ... you name it. They all fit in here.

as long as its a no risk deal, but i think some of these other teams may take a chance and give him big money, not smart! it would be a good chance for him to redeam himself. i guess i could go for that, one year

I actually wouldn't be at all surprised if Moss had a "gentleman's" agreement with the Pats when he redid his contract, that the Pats wouldn't tag him.

Of course they did. He took an insane pay cut then broke records. Despite what the A-hole media and commissioner would lead you to believe, BB's honorable dealings are a big reason FAs like Thomas and Moss choose to play here.

He'll use all the leverage he has, but will stand by his word.

i wouldnt turn him down if the money and opportunity arises.

otherwise im happy with JAG-offs at cornerback and blitzers at linebacker.

Pacman already has been quoted as saying he has a strip pole at his house now.

He's fine.

I am only interested in a winning formula and that is what the Patriots have accomplished in the the past 7 years, which comes from a team first mentality and when you are talking about a guy who had his career taken away from him because of his off the field actions and was told to change his ways and reportedly agreed to as much with the commissioner then proceeded to get right back to "Rain Dances" which escalated to him punching his female attorney in the face, something tells me that given the chance he would not be able to assimilate to the "Patriot way" the way Corey Dillon and Randy Moss have done.
It wasn't the entourages $80,000.00 dispute that he was trying to avenge. Let's not be selectively naive.

Thats the longest sentence in history..

Maybe Mo Vaughn can show him the Foxy Lady Gentleman's Club:)

PacMan is a slimeball and a scumbag. I'd rather have Michael Vick on my team than PacMan that gangbanging lowlife woman hating douchebag. Sometime I'll tell you how I really feel about the little runt.

I havent actually heard that the titans really wanna dump him. I don't see the value of them not just keeping him. A 5th round pick in most cases will turn into nothing. How stupid would they feel to draft a ST player with that 5th round pick for Jones if he lands on a good team? All he needs is to get it together. While it's easier said then done, I know if he came here nothing would happen. Too many guys have come through here and caused nothing, when Moss had that bump it was covered up completely. If we brought Pacman in this team would be a good LB away from complete.

PacMan is a slimeball and a scumbag. I'd rather have Michael Vick on my team than PacMan that gangbanging lowlife woman hating douchebag. Sometime I'll tell you how I really feel about the little runt.

He doesn't hate women.

In fact - he pays them just to be in their natural form in front oh him. Nice guy actually.

If Jones were to come out and say he was saved by God and wanted to redeem himself, then maybe I would be interested.

The man obviously needs a lot of help, but I would need him to take the first few steps before I would step up. In all honesty, PacMan needs a mentor like Harrison to get his life together, but you can only help those that want to be helped.

So what about Mike Vick? ;)

No way I want Pac-Man on the Patriots, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST