PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats secondary without Gilmore

No one is giving up a 1st round pick for a 30 year old CB coming off a torn quad whose recovery has taken him deep into the season, with a contract that‘s up after the season. At least, I don’t think anyone is, maybe John Lynch or Mike Mayock….
Don't do that! Mayock reads this board. Belichick was about to get two #1s and an all expenses paid weekend at the Bellagio during the Hooters swimsuit contest for Gilmore. Now he's stuck with a haircut at Floyd's barber shop in Mayberry plus a 6th rounder from Carolina.

Considering Dallas is a lot like Tampa Bay, with three great WRs, and they don’t want to grind it out on the ground, I have a lot more confidence the Patriots can beat them today than I did yesterday.
What? Good luck trying to stop Ezekiel & Pollard. 4 of the teams we're facing are top 5 in rushing. Our problem isn't our secondary. We can't stop the run. Tampa was ranked dead last in rushing and they put up 120 on us. Van Noy couldn't even tackle Tom fv&ing Brady.

SmartSelect_20211008-001141_Firefox.jpg

The Pats secondary without Gilmore will be exposed sooner or later... And it's an absolute - in the words of a former president - disgrace to the human race that the 45th overall pick of the entire draft just two years ago was a healthy scratch vs TB in favor of a STs player who nevertheless was still Next Man Up at CB...

#FireTheBelichicks

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back