PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pat's Game Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirtsleeve

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I kind of alluded to the similarities between the Squeelers of last year and this years Broncos team yesterday. My thoughts are that our team is in a similar state as it was last year at that time too. I am beginning to think that the Pats are gonna come out with basically the same offensive and defensive game plans as last year's AFCCG. Anyone care to opine? B O'R.... how did that game break down exactly?

Some difference from last year

Pats threw deep against Steelers, probably more short quick stuff against Broncos.

shirtsleeve said:
I kind of alluded to the similarities between the Squeelers of last year and this years Broncos team yesterday. My thoughts are that our team is in a similar state as it was last year at that time too. I am beginning to think that the Pats are gonna come out with basically the same offensive and defensive game plans as last year's AFCCG. Anyone care to opine? B O'R.... how did that game break down exactly?

Sure, a 60 yard TD, Brady to Branch would do just fine. :rocker:

p8ryts said:
Pats threw deep against Steelers, probably more short quick stuff against Broncos.
See your point. But Broncos secondary, other than Lynch and Bailey is suspect, and he's banged up along with a couple of others on D. I see the Pats exploiting the blitz the way they did last year.
On D I see the Pats locking down the run like they did last year early, then making the snakes day a very long one.

Oh, and to stop the wisecracks...they are planning to score more points than the Broncos, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News