Pats/Bills moved to 4:25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patsrock

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
According to Ian Rapoport on twitter

Showed on NBC to as 4:25 game.

This league certainly is considerate of the fans who attend the games, isn't it?

I love this idea by the NFL. Wk 17 used to be when teams sat their QBs/starters if they were heading to the playoffs. Now the NFL is trying to make stuff like that that more difficult on coaches. No free rides.

For example, they moved it so that NE and Den both play at the same time. Neither team will know the who is getting the #1 seed; so they both need to go out and play tough for it, just in case.

I love this idea by the NFL. Wk 17 used to be when teams sat their QBs/starters if they were heading to the playoffs. Now the NFL is trying to make stuff like that that more difficult on coaches. No free rides.

For example, they moved it so that NE and Den both play at the same time. Neither team will know the who is getting the #1 seed; so they both need to go out and play tough for it, just in case.

And makes Cincy and Colts at 1pm have to play ful too

same result. Doesn't matter.

crush em Tommy.

At least it forces the Broncos to play the game for real unless they don't give a crap of HFA throughout the playoffs.

This league certainly is considerate of the fans who attend the games, isn't it?

I'm sure these time changes mess with some people's travel plans enough to prevent their attending. I mean, that's only a week's notice.

Well anyone who has tickets fir any NFL game in week 17 knows or should know that all games are subject to change. And the change will be known 6 days out. I would think after 8 seasons of this it wouldn't be an issue anymore.

They are being considerate to those who attend the games. If the Pats lose at 1pm on Sunday the paying fans in Denver will be treated to a meaningless game with their starters spectating from the sidelines.

Well anyone who has tickets fir any NFL game in week 17 knows or should know that all games are subject to change. And the change will be known 6 days out. I would think after 8 seasons of this it wouldn't be an issue anymore.

You make a fair enough point, but it still sucks for those of us who prefer 1 o'clock kickoffs (especially this time of year).

Was hoping the Broncos were on early (with Colts and Bengals) means we could rest the starters if the results allowed it

:confused:

It's always going to be an issue for the attendees. The league just doesn't care, because TV ratings are what matters most.

:confused:

It's always going to be an issue for the attendees. The league just doesn't care, because TV ratings are what matters most.

It sucks for fans but if you have tickets expect the change is going to happen. Plan accordingly.

I'm hoping Denver rests their guys in hope for a loss

I actually like it. Going to the game with the family, also going to show concert with the family at White River Junction the night before. Should allow time for proper tailgating (I cook for a living...)

Oh, they care about HFA.

I would note that they will now be almost forced to have Manning play and add to his stat totals.

At least it forces the Broncos to play the game for real unless they don't give a crap of HFA throughout the playoffs.

It sucks for fans but if you have tickets expect the change is going to happen. Plan accordingly.

We're talking hundreds of dollars if you're traveling to the game, and there are some things that you just can't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back