PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats activate Chad and Eddie Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The Patriots have just announced they’ve activated wide receiver Chad Jackson and cornerback Eddie Jackson from the reserve/pup list, and have released safety Ray Ventrone. Here’s the complete release on the transactions:The New England Patriots have activated wide receiver Chad Jackson and cornerback Eddie Jackson to the active roster from the reserve / physically unable [...]

More...

Man the rich just keep getting richer. If these guys are activated, it just made our coverage teams 20% better than excellent.

Man the rich just keep getting richer. If these guys are activated, it just made our coverage teams 20% better than excellent.

Nice, ain't it?

Eddie has been the forgotten PUPster, but he's much-needed CB depth as well as a strong special teamer.

Very nice. Add Chad Jackson to the mix, how do you defend our 4 wide set?? I'm not surprised to see Ventrone cut... but remind me who is Eddie Jackson?

Gotta love it. Wouldn't mind seeing CJ activated for the Bills game. Hope he practices well. And if EJ is half as surprising at Welker was, Saban will have done us TWO favors.

Chad Jackson... sigh... he had so much potential.

Chad Jackson... sigh... he had so much potential.

Now that he actually studied the playbook, maybe he'll get in on some plays soon.

But of course it's his 2nd year and he didn't step in and dominate last year so he just must be a bust!

Cassel throwing to Gaffney and CJ in Week 16. I say the 2nd stringers can pull off a win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back