PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats 34, Colts 27 - 5-0 Week 6 Post-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they do more than rush 3 or 4 players.. They played zone almost entirely tonight.. Which was different from the previous games.

Do u think they will acquire another corner?

How do you think that coke fiend owner of the Colts is going to react to Pegano's stupid fake punt play call?
Will be fun to watch the fall out from this.

IMO only injury that might be bad is the Slater injury. Sheard is new here and didn't know to keep his mouth shut that he is okay for the most part (maybe miss a game or 2 but not a big deal.

Edelman with his finger is not good but not horrible. Worst case it is broken and he comes back in 6-8. As long as it is not season ending I am okay with it. I think it is not that bad though.

Slater might be done though. If so it hurts but not an injury you can't over come. BB has built a team with great STs depth.

Last edited:
Idk the thing with the Indy play is that this is something they actually came up with and practiced

Exactly which makes it even more stupid. It may be the worst NFL play ever considering the circumstances and result. They were down by 6 at that point. Buttfumble isnt even in the same league as laughable as it is.

In theory we get three new players as of today in Lafell, Fletcher and Chris Jones. Just a reminder.

Pagano pointing out at his press conference that they only lost by seven: "Credit them. They played well, out executed us, and had seven more than we had at the end of the day."

Also, Indy reporter asks Luck if he considered tonight a "moral victory".

Wow! When does the banner go up?!

Indy is the Stuart Smalley of the NFL

McD got real conservative with the play calling after we scored the last TD. He needs to keep his foot on the gas.
It was like the polar opposite of what they did in the Buffalo game where they were overly aggressive with the big lead. It seems like they over reacted and were overly conservative tonight.

How do you think that coke fiend owner of the Colts is going to react to Pegano's stupid fake punt play call?
Award him a participation ring, I would guess...

In theory we get three new players as of today in Lafell, Fletcher and Chris Jones. Just a reminder.

You can keep Chris Jones! But we'll take the other two :D

Sheard and Hightower are quite important to the versatility and disruptiveness of our defense.

people who complain pats run up the score...did they see them take a knee near colts ez with the time expiring...iam sure that wont be mentioned.

Exactly which makes it even more stupid. It may be the worst NFL play ever considering the circumstances and result. They were down by 6 at that point. Buttfumble isnt even in the same league as laughable as it is.
This play was literally the embodiment of the entire Dolts franchise.

You can keep Chris Jones! But we'll take the other two :D

I'm not really a fan, but consider him a upgrade to Khyri Thornton so I'm happy with the marginal upgrade.

Irsay is probably the one who drew it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST