PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriotscried knows nothing about football LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.

RS

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
And if he responds to this post, it's an admission that I'm right, and he's a moron.

RS said:
And if he responds to this post, it's an admission that I'm right, and he's a moron.
ahhh a thread with my name proof positive that i own you lmao lol lol dance puppet dance lol

LMAO. I said if Patriotscried responded to this topic, then he admits he knows nothing about football and he's a moron.

And right on cue, he responded. LOL!!! He admits it!

I *so* own that clown patriotscried and he's too f'n stupid to realize it.

RS said:
LMAO. I said if Patriotspried responded to this topic, then i admit i know nothing about football and im a moron.

And right on cue, my master responded. LOL!!! and i admit it!

he *so* owns me and im such a clown and im too f'n stupid to care about it.
lmao :rocker:

Ok, if you know a thing or two about football, can you explain to me how a COVER-2 defense works in a 4-3 and a 3-4 formation?

if RS[REALLY STUPID]responds to this post then it is proof positive that i own him and he admits he likes to wear his mommys skid mark underwear on his head lmao .

No response yet RS? OK, I'll make the question easier.

On a basic Cover 3 defense in a 4-3 formation, who are usually the two positions responsible to cover the flats?

Last edited:
Bruschi54,

It's kind of tough to respond to your posts when I'm not logged on the board, don't you think?

Anyway:

Cover 2 is a zone coverage scheme for the two safeties, not a scheme for the defensive front 7. In a 4-3, your MLB might drop back in the middle to help the safeties. In a 3-4, the extra LB can rush the quarterback and you'd still have the other LBs and the corners in the zone under the safeties.

In cover 3, the strong safety and outside LB covers the flats. The OLB takes the weak side.

RS said:
Bruschi54,

It's kind of tough to respond to your posts when Im in my piss soaked underwear cleaning the great patriotsprides toilet .
right on cue .lmao there it is proof positive RS[really stupid]is owned by yours truly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back